Opinions on Black Eagle Renegades?

Hey all. Looking to build my next set of arrrows. I like trying new things out and was thinking of giving the Renegades a shot. I currently shoot BE Rampages in a 250 spine and like them alot. I don't have a spine tester so I just cut and square the ends. The Rampages shot really well for me this year. However, I like the fact that the Renegades are $40 less than the Rampages, meaning I can buy more of them:) I am aware of the .005" vs .003-.001" difference in spine consistency, but is there any real world difference? What have been your experiences with them?

The different numbers you listed are the straightness tolerance spec. I think it will come down to if you are shooting 0.003” arrows now and moving to a 0.005” and how well you can shoot and expect to shoot. 0.003” and under I don’t notice much even when spinning them on a tester. Some of the 0.005-0.006 really rattle around. Now the renegade just happens to almost match the weight spec of the rampage BUT ONLY in the 250 SPINE. 10.7 vs 10.8 gpi so you could switch and adjust the arrow length a little and not notice mutch difference. I think the real question is how consistent is the spine around the shaft between the two and how appropriate is a 250 spine for your setup. Basically if your arrow is on the stiff side maybe less spine consistency doesn’t hurt but if you are dead on or weak that consistency might hurt. I haven’t found where black eagle or most manufacturers provide an SAS spec or tolerance.