Broadhead choice for this year

Scott/IL

Lil-Rokslider
Just ordered some Iron Wills for our Idaho hunt and I’ll probably use Killzones or Hypodermics for deer elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peaks&Creeks

Lil-Rokslider
Always been a mechanical guy because, admittedly, I'm ignorant when it comes to bow tuning. But that's going to change. I'm committed to learning how to get it to shoot straight instead of throwing a bandaid at it. That being said, I'm gonna give the KuduPoint 150s a try this year. Anyone have experience?

I shot Kudu Point 125’s last year and killed a bull elk with it. It blew through the left front shoulder and split it in half, hit the spine and traveled up towards the head, shattered the first vertebrae below the skull and came out the opposite ear. Elk ran 50 yards and dropped. Never found the arrow and broadhead, I looked pretty hard as I was very curious as to how the broadhead looked after thrashing so much bone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have always been a Muzzy MX-3 fan. Made the switch to a rage for half a season until I seen what happens when it hits a bone, never again. Iron Will really has my attention but I just cringe at the $33 each price tag. I primarily hunt whitetail and will shoot 3-5 a year. If I mostly hunted elk, where penetration is absolutely paramount, I may not think twice of a $33 broad head.

I was doing some gear cleanup and found a handful of unused Rocky Mountain Turbo heads. I killed my first deer with those heads and (for nostalgia's sake) I think I'm gonna use them this year. Plus they were HUUUGE on Archery Talk in like 2005!

KSP277

WKR
I’ve shot a pile of deer with Ramcat 125s. Love em. It’s hell getting them in a quiver tho. Stinger buzzcut 125 4 blade for me this year

Boreal

WKR
What the hell, jumped on the Iron Will bandwagon and ordered a set of solid 125s. Hope they shoot as well as the hype. I've also got a three spot of Solid Legend 125 (before they were sold) that I really like. The original NoLimit Gravedigger (again before sold to Bloodsport) have worked great for Kodiak Island black-tailed deer, those are with me for those really windy days on the rock.

KHNC

WKR
I have used Ramcats for years. Not now though. Not a fan of the new ownership. I hate to see these good companies being bought out by large conglomerates. Seems as though many companies are these days. I bought some gravediggers to try back during turkey season. Shot a 200lb hog in Florida at 44 yards. After seeing the performance, i am switching to these for deer and elk as well. Great penetration and massive hole. Arrow ended up another 10-12 yards in the field after pass thru. I have always liked the ramcats, but they can be a pain in the ass to deal with while practicing, and quiver transport. I will post my results later in the season.

Trial153

WKR
Sticking with soilds and ironwills. I will a fee raptor tricks in my quivers as well. Killed a caribou and deer with them last year and they performed pretty well for a mechanical