What meals/foods do you like for backpack hunts?

was curious what you guys pack in for a few days backpack hunt, obviously a lot of people like mountain house but I'm more curious what else you guy like to pack as far as other options?

wyosteve

WKR
I've been using MRE's. They are complete so all you need to do is throw them in the pack. Heat water in a coffee pot or can and drop them in. Not the lightest thing around though. Much of my hunting is in grizzly country and with the MRE's, the waste can be completely burned so no odors around camp.

carlc

Lil-Rokslider
Mostly all I use are noodle side dishes. Cheap, small, relatively healthy and nutritious, and add a can of chicken or tuna, and they taste great.

huntin'monkey

Lil-Rokslider
I've gotten heavily into the dehydrate your own meals movement, thanks to Rokslide. Last night I put a batch of cougar chorizo chili in the dehydrator. Venison barley soup is next. I go with instant espresso powder and quick cook steel cut oats or bagels in the morning, a Cliff builder bar, a portion of salami, jerky and cheese, and a bag of home made trail mix during the day, and my dehydrated soup plus a chamomile tea at night. Most of the day's cheese goes in the soup.