Anyone Have a Horse Packer Recommendation UNit 22N AZ in Late Season Elk?

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
Anyone Have a Horse Packer Recommendation Unit 22N AZ in Late Season Elk for this year?. Referrals would be appreciated.

Ron

PowellSixO

Lil-Rokslider
22N can be a thick nasty b!tch. A lot of places horses can't go. Generally that's where you'll find the elk too. I've been on a few hunts in 22N on the late rifle bull hunts. I killed my first bull ever in 22N actually. The thick deep nasty canyons is where you want to look.

OP
hflier

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
22N can be a thick nasty b!tch. A lot of places horses can't go. Generally that's where you'll find the elk too. I've been on a few hunts in 22N on the late rifle bull hunts. I killed my first bull ever in 22N actually. The thick deep nasty canyons is where you want to look.

Thanks I will be solo, so I guess if I am blessed to score, I will be making a lot of trips lol.

PowellSixO

Lil-Rokslider
It's tough to pack them out, but not impossible. I live less than an hour from 22, so if you need any help scouting, hunting, or packing out, let me know. I used to live in Glenpool, and worked in Tulsa for 7 years. Anything I can to do help, let me know. I'm 35 and have a strong back, good glass, and love to hunt. PM me and I'll give you my number if you'd like. Good luck with your hunt.

OP
hflier

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
PowellSixO - Just saw your response. I am sorry I never responded. I will PM you and I appreciate your offer of help. Truly kind.

Ron

OP
hflier

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
PowellSixO has offered help, but I am still looking for a possible horse packer so I don't have to take him up on his generous offer LOL.

bearclaw

FNG
I am hunting 22N late season archery bull with my old man this year for the first time, seems the general consensus is similar everywhere, find the thick nasty stuff with water near and you will find the elk. Should be fun! Good luck on your hunt hflier...