Any chance of a Kifaru sale??

Kifaru want list is growing. I know sales are rare, but sometimes Aaron gets on a Podcast and does a short term deal. If anyone catches wind of one please post. thanks

Depending on what you want, and how picky you are, they occasionally sell factory seconds. I picked up a Sawtooth this way at a significant discount. Call and ask for Corey. He is the one I worked with, and I believe he is in charge of the seconds program.

SWOHTR

WKR
If you're wanting to get something for this season, I recommend not waiting too much longer. It look 3.5 weeks for my order to get to my door.

Chad.frank

Lil-Rokslider
If you're wanting to get something for this season, I recommend not waiting too much longer. It look 3.5 weeks for my order to get to my door.

I agree with this. It’s getting pretty late in the year to expect anything super quick. I believe they had one seconds sale this year. Some very good prices on that and you can’t tell anything is even wrong. Cory is great to work with if you call there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brianrossman1

Lil-Rokslider
I agree with this. It’s getting pretty late in the year to expect anything super quick. I believe they had one seconds sale this year. Some very good prices on that and you can’t tell anything is even wrong. Cory is great to work with if you call there!

Yes, 100% this.

There was a 2-3 week lead time on my Fulcrum and frame and my Sawtooth & stove took 4 weeks.

Order early if you can.