Kifaru Eastern Ruck

So I’m moving back to Pennsylvania in the next year and a half but I have these next two elk seasons where I’m currently at in Colorado. Hands down the Eastern Ruck is perfect for hunting deep in the Allegheny National Forest back home... however my question is does anybody know how it hauls meat with an internal frame? Will it be suitable for an elk quarter at least boned out? Can I get away with just the Eastern Ruck without purchasing an external frame for an elk season where I’ll only be hunting 3-4 days at a time in a wilderness.

adamm88

WKR
I think was a video Aaron that said it could 30-35 lbs depending on your torso length. That was the one drawback for me no frame except an add on. A popup frame like mystery ranch has on the bag would be perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna catch hell for this.
Look at something like a Kuiu with the option to add different bags. It's lite, compact, and can found used or on sale. I hunt PA public land and my favorite non archery bag is their Icon Pro 3200. I currently have it on a 24" Bikini frame, but even the 24'' can be a little tall at times for PA.

OP
BeastOfTheTrees
I saw the video he said 45 with an 18” torso comfortably but I know like some people’s comfortably is kinda ridiculous..,. I’m no rucking animal but like army rucks aren’t exactly made for comfort so if this thing is even slightly better than a standard molle ruck id be ecstatic

amp713

WKR
Put a feeler out here and locally for anyone willing to maybe let you borrow their frame for that hunt. Youd be surprised how awesome some people in the hunting community can be re stuff like that