Anyone With a MR Pop Up Found a Good Way to Secure a Bow?

NDGuy

WKR
I haven't been able to pull the trigger yet on one of these and was thinking of how you would lash a bow to it. I was hoping to buy one and use it for a tree stand pack but wouldn't be ideal for carrying a bow it looks like.

It doesn’t have. A lot of Molle or tie in points but it should be easy to rig something up. Not sure what you currently use but I imagine it would work here. I tend to set my bow on top of my pack behind my neck and steady it with one hand.

Trial153

WKR
Buy it...its a 5 minute fix. I will get a picture up in for you in a bit

Trial153

WKR
...I attached to Buckels, one on webbing on the belt and the other around the cross bar on the frame. Criss cross them and your good to go. There is also two lashing with buckles on the top of the pack for a jacket ect ...I put one around my sight or through my riser.
218573c3d0d034f52745e2d4d78099cd.jpg
1a1401ed5fb5a154e8457e3503bd7c28.jpg

Trial153

WKR
Just make sure they are long enough to work with a load on the shelf as well.

Trial153

WKR
Is that the 28 or the 18?

I imagine you could rig something up either way
It's an 18. But you can do the same to 28 as the frame and belt are the same, so use the same attachment points.

I just got mine today, but I’m work big on using a cam pouch from another pack to secure the bottom and using the middle and lower compression straps for the riser. I will carry the bow if I have a load for the first hike out. I mainly want to be able to strap on for hiking in a day or two before the season. I want it to be clear I’m not hunting.

The pack itself is phenomenal. When I found out it is the same basic core as the IA fire pack I bought it immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
I just got mine today, but I’m work big on using a cam pouch from another pack to secure the bottom and using the middle and lower compression straps for the riser. I will carry the bow if I have a load for the first hike out. I mainly want to be able to strap on for hiking in a day or two before the season. I want it to be clear I’m not hunting.

The pack itself is phenomenal. When I found out it is the same basic core as the IA fire pack I bought it immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which one did you get?