Paqck frame

67bronco

FNG
Picked up a badlands 2200 a few years ago for all around day pack but looking at getting a frame for packing meat out west and corn and stuff here. I like the shelf type where I can throw a 5 gal bucket on it if I want. Anyone have any experience with a bullpac or alpz commander? Also read that a cabelas Alaskan is hard to beat for the money. Figured with any of these I could strap my badlands or fanny pack to it and take off or leave it at the truck, bring one load back with the badlands and go back with the frame. It wont get used a whole lot and if I get serious about going a lot out west I might eventually upgrade. Thoughts on these?

Is use an alps commander. I have packed out 4 bulls and use it for bait at home. It has done everything i have asked it to do very good.

wyodan

WKR
I have an old Dana Designs external frame. You can find them on ebay. Even with all of the fancy packs that I have purchased, when it comes to straight hauling a meat load, this is the one I take.

Get a Seek Outside Revolution. You have never experienced comfort like the revolution. Simply awesome