Dimensions of Kuiu 2200 bag

OP
silverbullet555
How tall is it from top to bottom. Wide from side to side and thick. When full that is.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nate_Beres

Lil-Rokslider
How tall is it from top to bottom. Wide from side to side and thick. When full that is.

Thanks.

Main compartment filled with pillows measurements are:
26"tall
10"w
10"deep. Depth might go another inch or two if the outer pocket is full.
My one knock is that the straps that attach the bag to frame go on the outside of the zipper. So to fully open or to zip up you have to undo said buckles. Not a big deal just a minor inconvenience. Otherwise it was great for my weekend scouting trip, a few ruck walks and shooting in my backyard.
It's definitely tall and skinny. So much so I'm considering keeping my quiver in the side pocket (with a protective piece of plastic) and 1 arrow on my bow.
The shape of the bag means my 29" total arrow length only sticks up a few inches and moves that 15.8oz to my hips and off my bow.
My previous day pack was a alps outdoorz little bear fanny pack and a buddies eberlestock bag made of lead. So I can't compare this to other medium-high bags, it being my first.
They mean it when it says "full feature". There's enough connecting points for straps to make your head spin but nothing needs to be cut off. Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
silverbullet555
Main compartment filled with pillows measurements are:
26"tall
10"w
10"deep. Depth might go another inch or two if the outer pocket is full.
My one knock is that the straps that attach the bag to frame go on the outside of the zipper. So to fully open or to zip up you have to undo said buckles. Not a big deal just a minor inconvenience. Otherwise it was great for my weekend scouting trip, a few ruck walks and shooting in my backyard.
It's definitely tall and skinny. So much so I'm considering keeping my quiver in the side pocket (with a protective piece of plastic) and 1 arrow on my bow.
The shape of the bag means my 29" total arrow length only sticks up a few inches and moves that 15.8oz to my hips and off my bow.
My previous day pack was a alps outdoorz little bear fanny pack and a buddies eberlestock bag made of lead. So I can't compare this to other medium-high bags, it being my first.
They mean it when it says "full feature". There's enough connecting points for straps to make your head spin but nothing needs to be cut off. Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thank you