2014 Kifaru Nomad

When/where do you get your shipping dates? I just ordered an EMRII last night and got the confirmation email, but there's no date on there. I'm not in a huge hurry, and I'm patient...just curious.

Typically there will be a expected ship date on an email you get. And when the pack is shipped usually will recieve a notice as well.

The wait is the tough part!!

Last edited:

kodiakfly

WKR
Nothing in the confirmation email. No biggie. Like I say, I'm not in a huge hurry. Can't hunt until the fall anyway and I've got packs to train with until then.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Nothing in the confirmation email. No biggie. Like I say, I'm not in a huge hurry. Can't hunt until the fall anyway and I've got packs to train with until then.

You won't get it till Angie processes the order. She's behind, but you should have it today.

armyjoe

Super Moderator
Usually within 24 hours or your online order you will receive Sales Order Confirmation email from Angie. That SO will have a new SO # on it as well as all the additional info about your order ( ship date ).

If you don't get it within 48 hours of placing your order, please look in your spam folder as it might be in there. If not give us a call and we will email you a new one

mt100gr.

WKR
Justin, is that a back pouch mounted over the wings? So the wings are folded in and the pouch compressed around both? Also, do you have anything (pockets) mounted on the back panel, under the batwings? Looks like a really capable setup, that will expand to hold anything. My nomad should be here Tuesday. You just gave me another idea for setting it up. Thanks for posting that.

Scotto

WKR
mt100gr,
When did you order and what was your original ship date? I know they have been shipping ahead of schedule and am trying to get an idea of when i might expect mine. Ordered on 1/28, original ship date of 4/28.

mt100gr.

WKR
Scotto- you are doing the exact same recon I did until I finally got my shipping notice. The anticipation was unbearable!! I ordered on Jan 22, and ship date was April 24. To say your number is almost up would be an understatement!! I had a frame, lid, and other goodies on my order, too. I talked to Aron and mine was in the third run of Highlander, apparently. It's on the way now though. You're close, man. Hang in there!

Scotto

WKR
mt100gr,
Thanks for the info. Looks like i have pretty much the same order as you. You are right, can't wait to put it to use.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Justin, is that a back pouch mounted over the wings? So the wings are folded in and the pouch compressed around both? Also, do you have anything (pockets) mounted on the back panel, under the batwings? Looks like a really capable setup, that will expand to hold anything. My nomad should be here Tuesday. You just gave me another idea for setting it up. Thanks for posting that.

Yes it is a back pouch strapped over the bat wings. It worked well today the way I had it setup but the straps are maxed on the back pouch. I don't have any pouches under the wings, just my AR15.

Normally I will attach the back pouch between the wings. It works much better that way.

mt100gr.

WKR
Justin, thanks for the follow-up. I was thinking the back pouch or EandE between the wings would be better, too. I'm thinking the E&E with the essentials and a liter or so of water could be pretty slick for the drop-the-pack and hustle kind of opportunities.

edg1967

WKR
I got my Nomad bag last Wednesday...on the same day I shipped my Bikini frame back for a couple attachment points that were missing. So, although it's tough to load it up to see how it will work, I can see how versatile it is and that I'm thinking will be perfect for my needs. Now I just have to be patient for a few weeks until my frame comes back.

c5mrr270

WKR
I got my Nomad bag last Wednesday...on the same day I shipped my Bikini frame back for a couple attachment points that were missing. So, although it's tough to load it up to see how it will work, I can see how versatile it is and that I'm thinking will be perfect for my needs. Now I just have to be patient for a few weeks until my frame comes back.

That's rough right there!!!

kodiakfly

WKR
So what's up with the Nomads for sale? Not one, but three by my count. Just too much of a departure from a "normal" bag configuration? I'm bout tempted to snatch one of them up just to see for myself.