Kifaru - Hanging Water Bladder - NOW AVAILABLE!

armyjoe

Super Moderator
The Hanging Water Bladder Pocket (HWBP) can be used to store multiple different items and works just like a chamber pocket. We did, however, design this for all the Nomad, EMR II and High Camp user that wanted a UL bladder pocket.

Scotto

WKR
I like it. Had been looking at the lock and load #4 for this purpose. Anyone know the weight of the #4, just for a comparison?

Thanks

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just double the 3 bar sliders up. It'll be up to you to go over or under the HMB.

I kept it under when I tested it, as I like a little extra pressure on the bladder (don't need to suck as hard:)

OP
armyjoe

armyjoe

Super Moderator
franklinmanklin - no there is no water suspension hanger in it.

wapitibob - the bladder is MSR and its a 6L. Thats the max size you can get in it.

Ray

WKR
The bladder bag fits nicely on a Paradox Evolution frame. There are two hook and loop tabs at the top of the frame encasement that will fit through the three bar sliders and still stick back down securely. This allows for the bladder bag to slide down between the frame and pack bag and rest against the frame encasement.

For the Paradox roll top bag there is no other option to hang a bladder other than between the frame and pack bag or externally off the side of the bag. It will nearly always be external due to the roll top bag closure. If you have a snow collar pack bag then that may allow for a hose to exit and be usable.