Introducing the KIFARU RAMBLER pack.

2800 ci is for just the bag correct? Not including the side/slot pockets? I really like my loco and this looks like a loco "plus".

Yep, this would be a great daypack/weekend pack. I could see a pack of this same design except for a dt2 sized bag.

trdhunter

WKR
Really liking this pack for day hunts from truck, scouting, and shed hunting trips. Only problem I have is my other pack compresses so good, not sure if its worth taking off the frame to attach this one. I will most likely buy one to try anyways.

Any word on how many more packs are coming? Having a hard time deciding already.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
This is it for the hunting packs.
Really liking this pack for day hunts from truck, scouting, and shed hunting trips. Only problem I have is my other pack compresses so good, not sure if its worth taking off the frame to attach this one. I will most likely buy one to try anyways.

Any word on how many more packs are coming? Having a hard time deciding already.

Rizzy

WKR
How much slack can you get out of that load panel......can you carry a sleeping bag in it below the packbag?