Introducing the KIFARU RAMBLER pack.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Everyone has been at the shows, so videos have been tough with the new products (all of them are at the shows too).

If things calm down this week, we will try and get some more videos up of the Rambler.

mt100gr.

WKR
Everyone has been at the shows, so videos have been tough with the new products (all of them are at the shows too).

If things calm down this week, we will try and get some more videos up of the Rambler.

Excellent! And I know it was show weeks, lately. I wish I could make it to them, but Rokslide has been great in keeping us "no shows" in The loop. I really do appreciate that!

Any updates?

I heard that a design change may be in the works to avoid patent conflicts. I love the design and concept.

work765

WKR
Yah I'm interested too. Need a smaller day pack + bag. That can haul. Any updates??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brendan

WKR
Do you have info on the rambler release? Is it no longer happening?

I don't know that it was ever announced that it was happening in the first place. It was something that was being considered after the original was pulled off the market, but nothing definite.

jm1607

WKR
I don't know that it was ever announced that it was happening in the first place. It was something that was being considered after the original was pulled off the market, but nothing definite.

I don't think it was officially announced, but heard alot of inside info that it was coming out soon.. Although it's been a few months since I've heard anything.. Hope the project didn't die..

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I don't think it was officially announced, but heard alot of inside info that it was coming out soon.. Although it's been a few months since I've heard anything.. Hope the project didn't die..

It's not dead:)

hawkhunts

FNG
That's good to hear. I thought i was going to grab a Reckoning to put on my "loaner" duplex, but that may have to wait.This would be perfect for a daypack to hunt antelope from the truck. I sometimes find myself miles from the truck, and would have to back track to pick up a kill. With the meat shelf and scabbard built in i bet a guy could pack an entire antelope and his gear/rifle. I could do it with my nomad and a grab it but i end up having to carry my rifle so it doesn't get covered in blood.

Jaysop

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like a medium to me. Get one while you can as they're being discontinued.

Yep, all gone. I ordered a small for another purpose and realized to late I also wanted a med. Now I'm stuck looking on the classifieds.

xziang

WKR
Sorry to add to the thread but will the 'old' rambler also work on the new hunting and tactical frames? I'm assuming it will but was curious.

Thanks

jmsdad

Lil-Rokslider
Modded the meat shelf...it was too wide. Put on a couple of ladder-lock buckles--two on top, two on bottom of bag. Much more secure and versatile. I can attach the bag to my Stone Glacier Krux frame as well.

Modded the meat shelf...it was too wide. Put on a couple of ladder-lock buckles--two on top, two on bottom of bag. Much more secure and versatile. I can attach the bag to my Stone Glacier Krux frame as well.

I like that. Great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk