Kifaru packs in Kryptek Highlander

MOHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Guess I'm with thru-hunter on the camo thing. I'm just more prone to lose things that don't need to be camo. Plus, didn't you all see what Robby was wearing when he killed that nice buck earlier this week - solid green? It's just not necessary.

But I can't deny it looks pretty stinkin' sweet. Won't argue with simply wanting to look cool.

Camo isn't nessesary for packs but krypek will be a sick pattern. I have killed a bunch of animals wearing a black 1 st generation Kifaru pack. You don't need camo but I think it's cool. I have and really like my foliage packs.

I dot think I would ever loose my pack because it was camo. I typically don't let me pack stray too far from me.

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great to have these two companies teaming together! I love the Kryptek Highlander camo! Been using it extensively and have been very impressed as I am sure I will be with the Kifaru packs in the future!

Aron you need to learn to sew and be more of a well rounded employee so everyone can get there hands on the new products quicker, you need me to fly there and help out? ;)

sk1

WKR
Camo isn't nessesary for packs but krypek will be a sick pattern. I have killed a bunch of animals wearing a black 1 st generation Kifaru pack. You don't need camo but I think it's cool. I have and really like my foliage packs.

I dot think I would ever loose my pack because it was camo. I typically don't let me pack stray too far from me.

I never thought I would lose my pack either.....then I dropped it to put on a stalk, but I am so smart I marked it with my gps. Well, my gps batteries died on my stalk and all my spares were in my pack!! s***, lol i found it, but it was almost dark and if i hadnt found it quick, it would have been a cold night.

i am with everyone else, they will sell them on the "cool factor" but I just got my foliage and I know I wouldn't pay the 10%, but to each their own, nothing wrong with having a cool looking pack if you want to pay for it.

Pass-n-Thru

Lil-Rokslider
Has one of these been built? i would like to see a picture of one. I am leaning heavy towards this pack as long as its not to light (as in color), not sure how that would work where i live. I have seen this pattern be pretty white looking and then some darker.

shaun

WKR
I dont think they have yet. I know Aron has been making calls to the guysthat have put there names on a list for pre ordering and getting those orders in.

Last edited:
OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I should have the first pack this week.

I'll take as many field photos as I can when I get it and get them posted up.

Lawnboi

WKR
awsome, cant wait to see it.

Im patiently waiting to see this camo before ordering a spike camp. Its either going to be multicam or kryptek

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Took this photo yesterday, it's the first Kifaru pack in Kryptek Highlander!

I'll post photos of the finished product later today....

They turned out better than I had hoped and the webbing is badass!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352819542654.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352819542654.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 163
OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Nope , the UL packs from Kifaru are in brown. The Highlander pattern will be available in all other models.

swat8888

WKR
Webbing is a nice touch, but why not go all the way and use some coyote zippers instead of the black. My eye is immediately drawn to the contrasting black zippers.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We got this pack into production as fast as we could and the coyote brown zippers had not arrived.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
DSC03544.jpg

DSC03539.jpg

Kryptelk.jpg

Hardstalk

WKR
Not to be taken offensively but it looks like the pack wears you. Like it fell from a tree and latched on. Looks nice!