Rokslide Backcountry Kill Kit

Hey mtbshark, I'm assuming the tyvek sheet is for placing meat on as your taking it off the animal. I like it, can't weigh very much, if I get one of these, I will have to add that like Aron said.

Last edited:
OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We tried to make the kit as light weight and cost friendly as possible. When doing that our options were limited.

Sorry we were not able to make the kit to your needs or supply you with the knife you desire!

Looks awesome to me Aron, I'm really fighting the urge to get one or two. If I did and my wife found out, this close to Christmas, I could be in some real trouble.

mtbshark

WKR
No i understand Aron the kit is bad azz for sure, just thought that i would throw out the cherry to top it! my .02$

you guys are doing a great job here at rokslide it has helped and stoked me to the next level.

thanks

And couesbitten, the tarp is a great help when trying to bone out a critter from my experience.

tstowater

WKR
I ordered 2. One for my wife to give me as a Christmas present (she is so thoughtful) and the other to have around just in case the right opportunity presents itself. I am going to get the Tyvex and put in the kit. Great idea. Thanks guys for figuring out another way to help my ochd.

I haver pretty much this exact kit purchased piece by piece over the years quite a bit more money than $99... If I hadn't purchased every hunter in my family Havelon knives last year this would have made for easy one stop shopping!

dotman

WKR
I haver pretty much this exact kit purchased piece by piece over the years quite a bit more money than $99... If I hadn't purchased every hunter in my family Havelon knives last year this would have made for easy one stop shopping!

X2... But my brother just got a bow and is getting back into hunting. Hmm!

littlebuf

Banned
why didnt i think of this. thats my kit exactly except no gloves. great idea,im sure youll move more than a few

Wrongside

WKR
Mine showed at the PO today. I like it. Probably wont carry the flagging tape or 550 all the time, but I know one thing's for sure, I'm not going to miss garbage bags for meat...:) Thanks guys!

Daniel_M

WKR
These are sweet little kits. Pretty much everything I utilize. Just wish I was at 20oz. Moose require more than just a few TAG bags but they are worth there weight in gold. Something else I like to pack in a mini roller shackle for lifting or

Thoughts on having a Cutco option? I am a hardcore believer in the Havalon + Cutco combo. Only 2 knives you'll ever need to hunt with.

Bonnie & Clyde of Alaska.
75662_463294227043682_660135537_n.jpg

Whisky

WKR
Just an idea, have you guys thought about offering the kill kits sans any knife, and just adjust the price accordingly? I don't know if there is enough interest there or not for you guys, but it would appear there is some. I have two Piranta's already and am looking to try out a Torch this year, otherwise I'd have purchased one of your kits already. I suspect a lot of people probably also have their favorite knife they'd rather use as well, but could still use the other items.

Just an idea. If not, I understand....

Thanks

lastcall

Lil-Rokslider
Just an idea, have you guys thought about offering the kill kits sans any knife, and just adjust the price accordingly? I don't know if there is enough interest there or not for you guys, but it would appear there is some. I have two Piranta's already and am looking to try out a Torch this year, otherwise I'd have purchased one of your kits already. I suspect a lot of people probably also have their favorite knife they'd rather use as well, but could still use the other items.

Just an idea. If not, I understand....

Thanks

X2.. I'd be in for a kill kit sans knife as well.