Rokslide Backcountry Kill Kit

GreenV

FNG
I’ve got a Kestrel and a CRKT knife in my kit, but this year I added the outdoor edge gutting blade. Never been huge on outdoor edge but the gutting blade works pretty slick, just quick and easy.

BDLutz

FNG
True story! Common sense goes a long way!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JAS04

FNG
The T.A.G bags and Caribou are about the same material, but the TAG are a little more durable.

Larry Bartlet is the owner of Pristine Ventures and the guy who started/designed the T.A.G bag. The Caribou bags came along after that, but again, you won't find a ton of difference between the two.

The other thing that makes T.A.G bags cool is the Larry (the owner) is a military veteran and lives in the woods 4-5 months out of the year (In Fairbanks).

So for the direct answer: Rokslide always supports veterans, Larry is the coolest guy you'll ever meet and the material is slightly more durable on the T.A.G
Is their a big price difference in the TAG vs caribou?

redpep

Lil-Rokslider
Excellent information on a kill kit. We just added Tyvek to our on personal kits.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I got one of these before sheep season in August and it was perfect, I just replace the stuff I use as I go. The flagging tape was a life saver after a moose we shot didn’t die right away and walked into the timber. We were able to flag the blood trail then back off and come find it in the morning.