Pistola on Kifaru Belt Solved!

CareyJAF50

Lil-Rokslider
When you take the pack off what holster are you transitioning to in order to have your weapon on your pants belt?

You can just pop this off the belt and and attach it to your pants belt in less that 30 seconds. Malice clips are my standard belt attachment on OWB holsters too. They hold the gun very close to your body, their great.

CareyJAF50

Lil-Rokslider
Here the first group heading out to several of you guys who hit me up right off the bat. Several more to follow that are almost done.
d098943b32c48b465aaa2c9609e986df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skindaddy

Lil-Rokslider
how about a picture of the malice clips and how these holsters attach to the belt on a pack.
im confused as why they are special

CareyJAF50

Lil-Rokslider
how about a picture of the malice clips and how these holsters attach to the belt on a pack.
im confused as why they are special

They are not "special", when he hit me up about it, he was unfamiliar with the ability of this style of kydex to use malice clips to attach to molle. Thats all man. Though i do have an attachment method that works great on a belt with a single row of webbing where malice clips do not work.

Clarktar

WKR
They are not "special", when he hit me up about it, he was unfamiliar with the ability of this style of kydex to use malice clips to attach to molle. Thats all man. Though i do have an attachment method that works great on a belt with a single row of webbing where malice clips do not work.
Must be alluding to the holsters I have coming. Shipped yet?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Eric27

Lil-Rokslider
I got ahold of an XDM45 4,5", but if you only have a single row of molle, than I would recommend the one in his link, but if you have 2 on your belt, I would highly recommend this style due to the added rigidity and security.
Can you get a hold of me @ [email protected] I don't know if you got my message?

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

oldhorse

WKR
I carry a S&W N frame revoler with a 4 inch barrel. I really like the kydex/malice clip design. Any suggestions?

skindaddy

Lil-Rokslider
hey CareyJAF50
can you post some pics on the types of attachments you offer? i might need a complete setup for one gun, but the other i want to try to jsut get a clip and use my holster.
website? were not all on facehole ,instacrap, etc
thanks

I second the S&W 329 pd 44mag. The Alaskan holsters are nice, but when wearing a bono harness and a pack, three sets of straps are too many. Think about it if you get a chance as I am very interested in one for my pack. Would also purchase one for a Glock 22 or 23. Thanks

T

Kravur

FNG
Old thread, I know. But I wanted to shout out to Carey at JC to see if I can get one of these holsters. Been looking for a better pack holster and I think this will meet all my needs.
+1