Ranger green

I actually really like the look of the ranger green with coyote brown accents. In fact, I think I will be buying a ranger green Reckoning bag with a coyote brown frame and putting a ranger green small pouch / water bottle pocket on the belt. Should look sweet!!!!!

I definitely like the contrasting webbing on some of the "lesser webbed" packs. I can see you guys point on the packs with a lot of webbing though. The contrasting webbing really dresses up packs like the Argali/Markor/Tahr IMO...THese issues can best be described as my buddy puts it... "white girl problems"...

Kota, that is so true. Nothing like guys comparing color schemes on 1k worth of pack...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lockster

Lil-Rokslider
If I'm paying $1k for a pack, it should be perfect :)

you're right though, definitely a relatively minor issue and certainly won't stop me getting one, I'm expecting to get at least the price of the pack back when I can sell off the horde of other assorted packs from various manufacturers that just haven't quite cut the mustard but which I'm not willing to get rid of until I get something that can do everything that I need.

toddb

Lil-Rokslider
I have a coyote brown pack wolf grey pack and a black frame and wolf grey frame and liked the color scheme and never was to peticular about my colors,but the new ranger green has really caught my eye.I thought ranger green would be like toy soldier green, but the pictures on kifaru website of the woodsman are great color.

i have a cb MW love that RG color, IMO the RG and CB combination will be the best looking out their...
i think i will order some RG pouches to add to the CB MW i have, will look sweet.
need to sell some fusion pouches now....

bde2ad0b88f2aa161c06e5c11aea1bf3.jpg

With a coyote brown scabbard. It's not in the correct position, but wanted to show the colors.

31d3cf97f4b6e49ea1917c6a332d6737.jpg

Antero has a KU grab it on it.

14'er has 2 medium belt pouches on the left side and a Spotting Scope pocket on the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kotaman

WKR
Did you get any pockets for it? How do you plan on running it?

Skickat från min E5823 via Tapatalk

Running it with a Guide lid, small pouch on the belt, large pouch on the bag and water bottle pouch. Comes in just under 7 lbs. with the hunter duplex frame.