Mystery Ranch Packs 2017 Comparison Chart

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
Here is an easy way to see all the Mystery Ranch packs we sell side by side and compare them. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Use code Rokslide10 at checkout if you decide to make a purchase as well. Thanks!
http://www.blackovis.com/media/wysiwyg/Mystery-Ranch-Comp-Chart.gif

hZ7O2JF4ibGCxX7yO5xhcrUZ_2cwIUnP3DtdIhgYmLKxfTZ_O5pthEVJc1FaHItenIPNipoEvYGsdguEPuMfchp109QVn3szKbZuxYbQhOxASVpHh6nkJZc=s0-d-e1-ft

Last edited:
I have a friend who knows he wants a medium Pintler in Multicam or possibly Foliage. Can you advise on availability?

OP
blackovis

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
I have a friend who knows he wants a medium Pintler in Multicam or possibly Foliage. Can you advise on availability?
Kevin,

I'm positive we have some on the way and I will get back to you tomorrow with an estimated arrival date.

Garrett.

FNG
I was curious if you could tell me if the divide has the same traverse frame as the scapegoat 35. Thank you

tony

WKR
Do you know if you will be getting the SG 25 in olive or more foliage?

deadwolf

WKR
I sure wish Mystery Ranch would put out more videos of the new packs like every other pack maker does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bailer

Lil-Rokslider
The videos are less important to me now that they have a retail model. I bought my guide light Metcalf last summer after being able to give it a good test at a local shop. Now I just wish they'd sort out production and get things in stock. I want a couple of the new accessories and a maybe a Marshall bag for longer trips.

The new frame is great, but does that matter if you can't find one?

deadwolf

WKR
I agree with you, however here in Alaska you won't find a retailer carrying MR packs. If you want a Kifaru, MR, Stone Glacier, or Exo pack you either have to find someone that has one, watch the videos that are put out (often by Roksliders), or *cough* buy it, pay shipping, and hope it works out for you like you want : )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bailer

Lil-Rokslider
That makes sense. I went years thinking about a high end pack, but couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger until I could try it on. If I lived in AK I'd still be making do with my old pack frame.

OP
blackovis

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
Do you have any of these packs in stock and ready to ship yet?

We are hoping to receive our shipment this week or early next week. Make sure to sign up for the back in stock notification if there is a specific size/color you are wanting. Just go to the item page and click on the "Don't see your option" button below 100% Guarantee. Let me know if you have any questions.

OP
blackovis

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
I am so torn on a Pintler Vs Cabinet!

Both great packs! I went with the Cabinet for a bit more versatility since I can use it for a wide variety of outdoor activities and weird load shapes and sizes.

NDGuy

WKR
Both great packs! I went with the Cabinet for a bit more versatility since I can use it for a wide variety of outdoor activities and weird load shapes and sizes.

How do you lash a bow onto the Cabinet? From the pictures it doesn't look like it has straps running across the middle of it.