Mystery Ranch Bighorn?

Hi all can this pack haul up sleeping gear an necessities and some meat with it on the way back out for 4 day trip

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
I think it would be tight. All depends on the gear you have. It 3000ci but seems a little smaller when you pack it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

TheTone

WKR
I agree with don, I think you would be cramped for space unless you have some really small, minimal gear. I love mine but its not built for being a big time hauler for multi day outings.

boom

WKR
Guess I'll check out the Metcalf

Please do! I used mine recently on a trip in with my wife. It was great since I carried most of the stuff. I ran out of space and put the tent strapped to the outside. It worked great and I got in a fantastic workout. I even brought extra water to put her at ease.

It's built like a brick house. When I took it off for breaks, she sat on it.

It's tough. I love the thing. Knocked my other packs down a notch.

Please do! I used mine recently on a trip in with my wife. It was great since I carried most of the stuff. I ran out of space and put the tent strapped to the outside. It worked great and I got in a fantastic workout. I even brought extra water to put her at ease.

It's built like a brick house. When I took it off for breaks, she sat on it.

It's tough. I love the thing. Knocked my other packs down a notch.
Picked up one in dark earth fits all my gear with a little room to spare and the options you have for externally strapping things is great pretty pumped to strap some meat in the overload