Kifaru "Echo"

Bmcox86

WKR
Saw Aaron post these on Facebook today and I think I will be a buyer when they come out. They said price point around $185. I think it will meet the need when I don't have enough to warrant taking my exo 2000 but still want to toss lunch and some basics on go hit the river or woods with my kids
Hope they don't mind me sharing the pictures they posted .
9df668c42b191e76a3f43a908c85d3dd.jpg

96997580f3c82ffef3e40f1b90d7b27f.jpg
029cd95e42da83875421911ab52d848a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

gumbl3

WKR
I don't think the native has the expansion like this one does, it's more of a lid/water bladder carrier.

OP
Bmcox86

Bmcox86

WKR
Isn't this called the native? Kinda looks like an eberlestock mini me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No the native doesn't have nicer shoulder straps or any of the exspanion space.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Kifaru is making some weird things, I'm suprised they have not made a camera bag at this point.

Last edited:
Kifaru is making some weird things, I'm suppressed they have not made a camera bag at this point.

I agree. I feel like they are just making packs to make them.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kifaru is making some weird things, I'm suprised they have not made a camera bag at this point.

I wish they'd make a camera bag! I wouldn't say they're weird... they are just creating more options for people. One of the best things about Kifaru is their selection of bags for different uses.

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member

It may feel strange seeing things done differently under the changing of the guard but kifarus growth under the new business model can't really be argued.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Kifaru "Echo"

Kifaru is making some weird things, I'm surprised they have not made a camera bag at this point.

It's not for me, but I don't think they're weird! I've been seeing lots of people wearing little packs lately. My wife and son saw this pack, and both said they want one. Lots of people don't have hunting in mind when they buy a backpack.

Last edited:

gumbl3

WKR
I'm sure there's a market of non hunters that are wanting a high quality hydration pack but really don't need the frame. Law enforcement, SAR, etc

I wouldn't mind a little pack like this for doing some short day hikes around town. I don't like to go out without the basics even on short hikes.

Kifaru "Echo"

It's not for me, but I don't think they're weird! I've been seeing lots of people wearing little packs lately. My wife and son saw this pack, and both said they want one. Lots of people don't have hunting in mind when they buy a backpack.

I'm not bagging on them, as they are Kifaru and I'm some schmo on the Internet. It's just an interesting niche to fill with 2 mini packs, and for me it doesn't carry enough as I'm permanently attached to a couple Lbs of camera gear wherever I go.