Reckoning water pics??!!

I put mine in a Kifaru Hanging Water Bladder but I don't see this item on their website anymore.

hangingwaterbladder.jpg

MattB

WKR
Ahh man i dont know, was really wanting this bag because of the meat shelf and side pockets but what about packing meat between frame and bag in my head i dont know if my bladder is gonna love bein sandwiched in between

Or something you want to do with a bikini frame. Sometimes combining a whole bunch of good ideas ends up being a bad idea.

Felix40

WKR
I wish they would have provided a port and hanger inside the bag to run it old style. Other than that I would like to have one.

I use a 3L Source WLPS low profile bladder and no issues. Fits great full and I don't feel that its putting a lot of pressure on the bladder.

brocksw

WKR
Who is hanging their bladder inside the reckoning? Is there 3 bar sliders in the appropriate locations?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who is hanging their bladder inside the reckoning? Is there 3 bar sliders in the appropriate locations?

I’ll have to look at mine tomorrow. Haven’t looked it over in a while. The only tab to attach a bladder would be the two plastic loops that hold the chamber pocket I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brocksw

WKR
Just got my reckoning... Looks like there is no bladder hose port anyway.

Not sure if I'll like running the bladder like that on the new lite frame. May have to see if I can exchange for the cavern. Although, I really like the idea of a center zip and feel like the cavern side zip is too close to the frame to get in and out of it when the pack is compressed down.

Also threw my 85 in one of the slotted pockets... If you have a 95 it's Def going to stick out some... Not sure I like that either.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just got my reckoning... Looks like there is no bladder hose port anyway.

Not sure if I'll like running the bladder like that on the new lite frame. May have to see if I can exchange for the cavern. Although, I really like the idea of a center zip and feel like the cavern side zip is too close to the frame to get in and out of it when the pack is compressed down.

Also threw my 85 in one of the slotted pockets... If you have a 95 it's Def going to stick out some... Not sure I like that either.

My review of the Crater and Tony's of the Cavern are live now. I know with the Crater I really liked the side zip while everything was compressed. The frame never seemed to get in the way.

brocksw

WKR
My review of the Crater and Tony's of the Cavern are live now. I know with the Crater I really liked the side zip while everything was compressed. The frame never seemed to get in the way.
Returned my reckoning and ordered the cavern.

Ruskin

WKR
everyone like something different. I had a reckoning and just ordered another with the new light frame. hanging the bladder doesn't bother me. On the bikini, I just ran a piece of arrow shaft horizontally to keep the bladder off my back and that was great. To each their own, but the reason I like the reckoning is that when I lay it down it unzips all the way to the top. So in camp I can splay it open and get to all my crap. works for me.

Pretty sure it's meant to hang outside the pack between it and the frame kinda where the meat shelf is there's a tab

That said I don't like or use water bladders so haven't done that much research or tried myself. Don't quote me on it but pretty confident that's how it was designed