Exo Mountain Gear updated 2017 K2 frame.

twall13

WKR
They just posted this on their Instagram... Looks like packs are shipping.
93207ec30ac05fb9bdeff21d4ddb21e8.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
J

jr87mustang

Lil-Rokslider
There is a picture of someone's Ranger Green 3500 on the Exo page.

OP
J

jr87mustang

Lil-Rokslider
I just got an email too saying my 5500 will be here........in April. Its a bummer but dont really need it at the moment.

nazarow

FNG
Got an email about my 5500 saying by the first week of April. Great pr from exo though. Great communications.

you guys using these packs how much better is the 3500 compressed with less gear than the 5500, or is it??? lets say for day use type situations, I'm sure it will be fine when loaded, but lets say i have spotter,poles, tripod, and normal day hunt stuff, game bags, puffy, rifle or bow, food water bladder
does the 5500 function ok with less in it is what I'm getting at...
seems the 3500 would be better for this, but i want versatility and the 5500 is more versatile in its ability to carry more.

What day did you order? I ordered mine March 1st. No e-mail yet.

Hey guys we have been shipping every single day for the last few weeks so many of you should see tracking numbers very soon if you haven't already. We did send an email out on Friday for the guys with 5500's as they are running a little behind in production and looking like the very last week of March / First week of April to ship.

We have also been flooded with Ranger Green orders; something we did not anticipate as it was replacing our worst selling color in Foliage. Some guys with Ranger Green orders from March 1st and on are probably looking early April as well in 2000's and a few 3500's.

The order date doesn't mean a ton as we are shipping them in batches as they come in from our sew shop which is almost always by bag size. For instance this week we will be shipping 3500's again.

Please email me if you have any questions or concerns ([email protected]). I'll try to get back on here and check on things but we are just slammed right now getting packs shipped as fast as we can.

Thanks,
Steve

kennyt

FNG
Steve, thanks for the update and great service. Sounds like I was one of many ordering the 5500 in ranger green. That color looks pretty sweet and worth the wait.

coachjdub

Lil-Rokslider
Just placed my order tonight for my brother and myself. We both will be rocking the Coyote Brown this fall in Idaho. My first Exo, excited to try them out.

schmalzy

WKR
Just received my 3500. Looks great, just need to order compression kit from Kifaru. Fits on my 26" frame about perfect.

Sam's dad

Lil-Rokslider
Can someone who has used both a 2000 and 3500 offer their opinion about how they stack up? I have a 3500, which carries quarters well but I'm a minimalist and considering adding a 2000 for a smaller more streamlined option.

Firehawk

WKR
I just received my 3500 over the weekend. It looks and feels terrific. Very well made. Wish I had realized earlier, but the meat shelf I used on my old 2014 pack doesn't work with it (I guess it didn't last year either) and I will need to make some minor changes to my load panel for it to work. Steve explained that their crib replaced the other two items (meat shelf, load panel/beavertail) in changes made to the their bags for the 2016 year I guess.

So...if anyone with the older pack needs a meat shelf or load panel/beavertail, I will make you a great deal. :D

I really like the ranger green color. The hip belt is comfortable, although I haven't had an opportunity to load it up with a lot of weight yet. I like some of the fine touches. I like the "strap keeper" for the load lifter straps and I really like the roll top design.

FH

coachjdub

Lil-Rokslider
I just received my 3500 over the weekend. It looks and feels terrific. Very well made. Wish I had realized earlier, but the meat shelf I used on my old 2014 pack doesn't work with it (I guess it didn't last year either) and I will need to make some minor changes to my load panel for it to work. Steve explained that their crib replaced the other two items (meat shelf, load panel/beavertail) in changes made to the their bags for the 2016 year I guess.

So...if anyone with the older pack needs a meat shelf or load panel/beavertail, I will make you a great deal. :D

I really like the ranger green color. The hip belt is comfortable, although I haven't had an opportunity to load it up with a lot of weight yet. I like some of the fine touches. I like the "strap keeper" for the load lifter straps and I really like the roll top design.

FH

Post a few pics if you can. I really wanted to order the Ranger, but since I run mostly ASAT, I stuck with the Coyote Brown.