Exo Mountain Gear updated 2017 K2 frame.

OP
J

jr87mustang

Lil-Rokslider
Ya, I am ordering another one of their packs as soon as they put the ranger green up. I went through Kifaru and Stone Glaciers site over the weekend and just couldn't find anything that interested me to change over. I was close to the Kifaru Woodsman but eliminating the built in long side pockets that the Reckoning has just killed it for me. Exo's bags are just hard to beat, loved my last one and will be getting another.
I'm pretty certain a K2 and 5500 is in my future

Iltasyuko

FNG
I was looking closely at the Reckoning from Kifaru but the side pockets with open tops to catch water and debris didn't seem right to me. The full length side pockets that tuck under the lid on the Exo 5500 look well thought out, plus the stretch pocket and lower side pouches. No need to buy a bunch of add on pouches with the Exo.

I was looking closely at the Reckoning from Kifaru but the side pockets with open tops to catch water and debris didn't seem right to me. The full length side pockets that tuck under the lid on the Exo 5500 look well thought out, plus the stretch pocket and lower side pouches. No need to buy a bunch of add on pouches with the Exo.

Exactly why I love the Exo packs. I've never understood having to add a bunch of extra pockets to hang off of the pack. It looks goofy and doesn't make sense to me financially. I'd rather have a pack that has these capabilities already built in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W.D. Crawford

Lil-Rokslider
Exactly why I love the Exo packs. I've never understood having to add a bunch of extra pockets to hang off of the pack. It looks goofy and doesn't make sense to me financially. I'd rather have a pack that has these capabilities already built in.

x2!

coachjdub

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for posting this. I was looking forward to an update video from EXO. Can't wait till they get their website updated, then I can lighten my PayPal account!

Thanks for posting this. I was looking forward to an update video from EXO. Can't wait till they get their website updated, then I can lighten my PayPal account!

The website looks like it's updated. Check it out.

Gehri1tm

Lil-Rokslider
Simply the best. Looks like they have the ranger green option up on the website. Christmas in February!

OP
J

jr87mustang

Lil-Rokslider
Picked up a 5500, weapon carrier, and two pouches all in Ranger. Had a hard time deciding between the 3500 and 5500....I hope they collapse down to about the same size for day hunting.

schmalzy

WKR
Ordered a 3500 today and a crib to use on a 26" kifaru hunter. Pretty pumped.

nrh6.7

WKR
I also have an order in for a frame and some accessories. Also have a CB crib ordered but was wondering about changing to the Orange to use during any future rifle seasons. Anyone think that's a good idea, or just stay with the brown?

Elkfever

Lil-Rokslider
Nrh6.7, I just ordered the crib also but in blaze orange. I bow hunt, muzzleloader and rifle so I thought it wouldn't hurt to have the blaze orange but if you went CB, I would just wrap an extra blaze orange piece of clothing, tape, etc to your crib panel/antlers if you're worried about it.