Any love for the duplex timberline 1???

Colby

Lil-Rokslider
If you cut the snow collar off I think it's the same size as dt2 except has bigger opening. It is a big pack but it sucks down pretty small for day pack use.

Tim M

Lil-Rokslider
I just got upgraded from one of the early DT1 bags that I had modified heavily (snow collar, sleeping bag divider etc...) to one of the newest generations of it and they got rid of the snow collar, increased the size of the outside pockets both side and back, plus made the main bag slightly larger (wider) it dosn't taper anywhere near as much at the top anymore. I have always loved the layout of this bag and the new one has done nothing but increase my appreciation for a well designed pack bag.

Stilpr

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up this pack with a bikini frame from another member on here, would anyone mind sending me a couple pictures of how they have their pack attached to their frame if you're running a bikini frame? I keep ending up with a bunch of extra straps and buckles, and it's causing me some real anxiety! I would love to start wearing it around with some "weight" in it, but I am I feel like I'm putting together one of my kids toys without the directions every time I look at it. It's been extremely humbling!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I picked up this pack with a bikini frame from another member on here, would anyone mind sending me a couple pictures of how they have their pack attached to their frame if you're running a bikini frame? I keep ending up with a bunch of extra straps and buckles, and it's causing me some real anxiety! I would love to start wearing it around with some weed in it, but I am I feel like I'm putting together one of my kids toys without the directions every time I look at it. It's been extremely humbling!

Thanks in advance!

You want to fill your pack with weed??? Right on.

boom

WKR
DT2 here..it is honestly gathering dust at this point. i break it out for my next trout trip..maybe.