Who "mansacpes " Before a backpack hunt?

Hey I just wanted to remind you that it's that time of year again.... Can't let this thread die.

fiskeri1

Lil-Rokslider
Chasing antelope and mule deer with a bow in AZ for the next two weeks. Upper 80's to low 90's predicted. I'm giving this a shot.

Who "mansacpes " Before a backpack hunt?

I'm gonna buy one of those bakblades! I'm always hairy except for when the wife gives me a shave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

texag10

WKR
I went into my hunt with freshly shaved legs, I came out with the most horrendous chafing on the inside of my upper legs. The material of my prana pants was catching the hairs as they grew back and irritating/ pulling them out as I walked. Never again.

THBZN

Lil-Rokslider
I think the right thing to do is ask "WWBRD"?

Yep, just ask it.....What Would Burt Reynolds Do. Answer? Not shave his twig and berries. Nor worry about it. Some things are just better left alone. Or left hairy.

FlyGuy

WKR
I think Burt Reynolds would have had a team of ladies do that for him. At least, the 70's "Smokey and the Bandit" Burt Reynolds would, maybe not the 1990's "Striptease" Burt.

Mmcan

WKR
I can tell you that I look like a 10 year old boy when I go...full on manscape!

Anyone else?

I'm going to a offer a stern admonition of "NO, and not only HELL NO, but HELL F'ING NO" to anyone entertaining the idea of posting "before and after" pics.

Lord!

I went into my hunt with freshly shaved legs, I came out with the most horrendous chafing on the inside of my upper legs. The material of my prana pants was catching the hairs as they grew back and irritating/ pulling them out as I walked. Never again.

I have learned where I can shave and not shave. Some areas are fine but some will break out really bad. I usually just use the trimmer for all the body hair instead of completely shaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boreal

WKR
Just so I'm sure, those of y'all with experience please chime in. Do y'all recommend starting with the weed whacker, then moving to the back blade once things are more manageable? And what's this I hear about waxing, is this like skis, or candles?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk