Who "mansacpes " Before a backpack hunt?

Just so I'm sure, those of y'all with experience please chime in. Do y'all recommend starting with the weed whacker, then moving to the back blade once things are more manageable? And what's this I hear about waxing, is this like skis, or candles?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

best to start with a bush hog on the back 40

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just so I'm sure, those of y'all with experience please chime in. Do y'all recommend starting with the weed whacker, then moving to the back blade once things are more manageable? And what's this I hear about waxing, is this like skis, or candles?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's usually best to have a dog groomer knock down the rough first.

I love when this thread gets bumped

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I went into my hunt with freshly shaved legs, I came out with the most horrendous chafing on the inside of my upper legs. The material of my prana pants was catching the hairs as they grew back and irritating/ pulling them out as I walked. Never again.

I don't shave my legs, but for the upper thigh chub rub Chamois Butt'r works well. I put some on at the truck before the hunt and have some in a contact lens case in the med kit for touch up should I need it.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Did anyone else find the 2 pictures of the dudes in their cut off shorts way more offensive than Aaron talking about his wenis????? Still don’t know why someone would post that on a hunting forum?!?

Huntnfmly

Lil-Rokslider
I never seen this topic and can't believe I just read it all.
Funniest thing I've ever read

FlyGuy

WKR
I do, and I am not ashamed to admit it. But I don’t do it right before the hunt, at least not anymore. If you have a case of rashes and irritated skin, you want that shit to happen at home where you have access to all your wife’s creams and shit. No bueno out in the wilds.

So I do it about a month out from a big hunt, then just a touch-up a few days prior, and maintain that throughout hunting season.

Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.

You can’t cheat the mountain

I was walking up a trail this weekend, thought of this thread and had an idea...

Crevasse: Backcountry Bleach and Waxing Studio

Feel free to make it your start up.