Who "mansacpes " Before a backpack hunt?

dotman

WKR
Haha, i'm cracken up at this thread. I shave the head, grow the beard prior to season and trim up the birds nest.

Yukondog

WKR
Hello Hello, what the heck happened to Rokslide? I know I clicked on my favorites button and somehow I've come across some weird fetish site with men talking about shaving their bodies. Where the heck am I? HELP HELP

Though I will say Gold Bond is "real nice Clark". Now I'm out. I have to go eat some raw meat to feel right again.

littlebuf

Banned
I go Mansquatch-style. Hair is nature's glide.

I gotta think littlebuf is with me on this one.

You guys have got to be kidding.something about two guys heading out for a nice long secluded trip in the mountains and both making sure to shave there balls just doesn't seem right.
Im with you bitterroot,im all mammal out there

BMB

Lil-Rokslider
you should try it.....you're wife will dig it. i started doing it after i got some serious chafing on my chest on my first ultra. I'm a hairy bastard by nature (minus my head, God sure is funny like that), and the shirt rubbing did a number on me. I started just doing my arms and torso.....then i realized i looked like an idiot with bald arms and hairy legs. The shaving has served me well.....any of you ever tried to put on compression sleeves on your calves??? not fun with hairy arse legs.

Last edited:
OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
BMB brings up a good point!

When is the last time you heard a women say "wow, I wish my husband would grow more hair on his body"?

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Yukondog,

If you need to barrow some raw meat, give me a call and I'll let you have some of mine! I'm not sure how your "unshaved" season went, but my shaved season did me well:)

BMB

Lil-Rokslider
BMB brings up a good point!

When is the last time you heard a women say "wow, I wish my husband would grow more hair on his body"?

RIGHT! my wife was like "this is the greatest thing ever, you should've done this a long time ago". The only thing is, once you do it, you're wife will NEVER let you grow it back. I tried a couple times and I got the "look".

BMB

Lil-Rokslider
i can assure you, unless your measurements are 36-24-38 and have no tan lines, you will get no looks from me.

That's pretty funny, Aron, now you're gonna start a "bald" revolution with guys trying to get that "extra" edge.....also it's proven that HAIR is one of the greatest harbourers of "scent".

Last edited:

Yukondog

WKR
Aron thanks for the offer. Got that handled. My season was fine, thanks for asking.

This is a funny thread.....

Matt

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
You excrete sweat, bacteria then "eats" the sweat. The excess hair harbors more bacteria hence creating more odor. Shaving the hair reduces the amount of bacteria held, reducing the amount of odor. Well that is the short story.

littlebuf

Banned
I had to shave my chest and shoulders for a tattoo that wraps around my upper torso.I didn't shave any lower than needed.it looked like I was wearing a hair halter top while it was growing back.that was kinda neat

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
I just couldn't feel right shaving my nads, especially when I have hair EVERYWHERE else! I would just look dumb, and besides idono if my wife would like me shaving my legs, that's almost too feminine for me! Besides I feel more like the ultimate predator when I go "el natural" out there, you don't see other predators shaving to prevent chaffing... Like I said I just couldn't get over how dumb I would look with no ball fro and hair on damn near every other inch of my body... As much as I hate it sometimes as it can get messy n tangled I just wouldn't be th same without it all... Although I have trimmed the fro from time to time I just couldn't get over the itch that comes with it...

littlebuf

Banned
I had to start shaving, people where shooting at me!!!

I worry about that sometimes, my other fear is that bigfoot might be gay.that's enough to make me start shaving maybe,he looks like a pretty big dude

I started shaving after I had to rip most of my pit hair out after they rolled up into a ball from deodorant. That sucked!

keep

Lil-Rokslider
I typically cut the chest hair close, shave the pits and keep my junk slicker than a banana, less chaffing. It's easier, more scent free not to mention the wife likes it. Why wouldn't she?