Attention Kifaru / Aaron Snyder

Griz

FNG
To each his own!
Don't hurt babies or innocent people and I don't care what you do.
You flat billed wearing d-bag, just kidding

SlimWhitman

Lil-Rokslider
This is why I've never worked in the service industry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These threads crack me up.

OP bitches that they don't make the right hat but sounds like he hasn't really tried them out to know.

Thread turns to bashing people for wearing a different style of hat...

Some people...

Jauwater

WKR
Yall best believe that if there is ever a RokSlide seminar/get together/whatever you have it, I'm showing up with a hat with 4 brims. Different style brim on each side just to make sure I piss off everybody.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Odell

Lil-Rokslider
Every baseball hat I buy comes with a flat brim...then I just bend it a little...problem solved.

deadwolf

WKR
Kifaru trucker hat is where it's at. Fits perfect especially after being worn a weeks worth of hiking, not too tall at all

OP
K

kravguy

WKR
These threads crack me up.

OP bitches that they don't make the right hat but sounds like he hasn't really tried them out to know.

Thread turns to bashing people for wearing a different style of hat...

Some people...
You guys make me laugh too. A guy tries to have a little fun with a thread, and hears all this sniffling as if I insulted your favorite company, or Snyder himself.

I don't need to spend money trying the hats. I know what type of hat I like, and these aren't it. Hence why I asked for the type I do like.

Its the same dam thing as underwear. Some guys like boxers, some boxer briefs, some wear whitey tightys, and sounds like some of you might wear your wives. Same with shirts, same with jeans. I'm sure a few of you would wear skinny jeans if they had kifaru across the butt.

You feelin me? You smell what I'm stepping in? You picking up, what I am laying down?

Now I guess we can get back to our regular schedule of threads like.... Does this pack make my butt look big? You guys think ranger green looks okay with these brown pants? What gear should I put in my bag for a 3 day 16hr 8 mins and 37 sec hunt? And my favorite, Should I pack this extra 8oz of beef jerky, since it's a whole extra 8oz and my sissy little butt might not be man enough to haul it around?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

OP
K

kravguy

WKR
You guys make me laugh too. A guy tries to have a little fun with a thread, and hears all this sniffling as if I insulted your favorite company, or Snyder himself.

I don't need to spend money trying the hats. I know what type of hat I like, and these aren't it. Hence why I asked for the type I do like.

Its the same dam thing as underwear. Some guys like boxers, some boxer briefs, some wear whitey tightys, and sounds like some of you might wear your wives. Same with shirts, same with jeans. I'm sure a few of you would wear skinny jeans if they had kifaru across the butt.

You feelin me? You smell what I'm stepping in? You picking up, what I am laying down?

Now I guess we can get back to our regular schedule of threads like.... Does this pack make my butt look big? You guys think ranger green looks okay with these brown pants? What gear should I put in my bag for a 3 day 16hr 8 mins and 37 sec hunt? And my favorite, Should I pack this extra 8oz of beef jerky, since it's a whole extra 8oz and my sissy little butt might not be man enough to haul it around?

ljalberta

WKR

You created a thread because you don't like the fashion/style/look of a hat that goes on your head where you can't even see it, and then you throw a shot at people who make threads based on the fashion/style/look of other gear? And then continue on to knock threads that actually discuss hunting/gear, as opposed to fashion? I thought this thread was all in good taste up until your recent posting here.

Mark

WKR

Cool story, bro...

OP
K

kravguy

WKR
You created a thread because you don't like the fashion/style/look of a hat that goes on your head where you can't even see it, and then you throw a shot at people who make threads based on the fashion/style/look of other gear? And then continue on to knock threads that actually discuss hunting/gear, as opposed to fashion? I thought this thread was all in good taste up until your recent posting here.
Still just joking around there, Hoss. Some of you are wound pretty tight. Pick you panties out of your butt, and go fishing or turkey hunting. Elk season will be here quicker than you know it.

jpuckett

Lil-Rokslider
619b19c91bc9e23f97c8dc268e3fc999.jpg

I'm a house building, kuiu first lite wearing, recurve shooting, hound dog training, god fearing, flat brim wearing, old Z71 driving red neck and I'm prouuuuuud of it hahahahahaha

tttoadman

WKR

I'm a house building, kuiu first lite wearing, recurve shooting, hound dog training, god fearing, flat brim wearing, old Z71 driving red neck and I'm prouuuuuud of it hahahahahaha

Your confidence is strong...
But the look from that little girl says "I can't get away from this jack wagon wearing a flat billed hat?"

OP
K

kravguy

WKR

Love it! Your daughter is saying, "out of all the hats my dad owns, he had to wear that one"

Thanks for having s sense of humor about it

deadwolf

WKR
Flat brim hats don't look good on my peanut head, and non structured hats just accentuate said peanut noggin. But can someone please explain why some flat brim wearers out there tuck their ears inside the flat brim hat?! Now THAT I don't understand : )

Jauwater

WKR
Flat brim hats don't look good on my peanut head, and non structured hats just accentuate said peanut noggin. But can someone please explain why some flat brim wearers out there tuck their ears inside the flat brim hat?! Now THAT I don't understand : )

I could be wrong, but my observation on this is the "original" (if you will) flat brim hat was the New Era 59:50 line (I think that's the line). I wanna say the fashion of the flat brim actually came through sports. Anyway those hats were originally deep hats, may still be. So a lot of wearers with smaller craniums would have to tuck in their ears in able to pull the hat down onto your head without the sides of the hat folding your ears. Since the flat brim has become more popular a lot of flat brim hats have been downsized a tad to fit the more average sized person.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk