Attention Kifaru / Aaron Snyder

619b19c91bc9e23f97c8dc268e3fc999.jpg

I'm a house building, kuiu first lite wearing, recurve shooting, hound dog training, god fearing, flat brim wearing, old Z71 driving red neck and I'm prouuuuuud of it hahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got the same hat. And a bunch of those other things in common. Keep on keeping on!

Hard to tell whose serious and who's joking but I've had a few good laughs on this thread. But to the OP's request, it would be cool to see a few more choices in the low profile mesh back hats from Kifaru.

jpuckett

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah I'm having fun with it too. Don't give two shits what hats y'all wear, but I'm gonna do me lol. Y'all do you

boom

WKR
all my hair damn near fell out when i hit mid 40's. the type of hat sitting on my head is sadly not the worst looking part of my head :) the head is!

i would wear a flat rimmed hat if i could..i just look like a fool. something about my head size, shape, ear location just wont let it work. my best hunting buddy looks like cool with a trendy modern hat..and he is the best bowhunter i know. hat made zero difference.

wear what you want, but i agree..manufacturers should offer options.

I was raised a stonch curved brim guy. Like hardcore. That said i got a flatty and found i dont look bad in in it. I DID bend the brim slightly. At least its not bent UP. Now thats a true douchy way to wear a hat son!

This is a great thread and some funny stuff for sure. A hat is just a tool for me and wearing it flat on my dome with a curved brim keeps the sun outta my eyes. High and flat doesn't work for me at all, far too much sun getting to my eyes on the sides.

Just want to say that as a Californian I would really like it if Kifaru made some cool snapbacks in Wolf Grey to accent my pack. Everyone who has hunted in California knows that hunting here is about being hip. Might as well not even take a step into the mountains without your snapback

oldgoat

WKR
WTF is a snapback? I hunted in California quite a bit when I was stationed there, pretty sure didn't have anything called that;-)

Well you gotta be from here to know what those are. All native California hunters wear flat billed snap backs. If the military had any sense they'd issue snapback patrol caps to all California stationed personnel

A high riding hat with a flat bill would surely ruin any stalk on an animal. I saw a guy skyline himself 100 miles away one time and that was just the snapback coming over the ridge. Friends don't let friends look like Justin Bieber. 😃

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I played baseball through high school and into college. All of my ball hats were a flex fit hat with a "flat bill". Quick tip; soak your hat in water, put a good old fashioned redneck bend in that bill (the way a hat is supposed to be), wear it in the shower so it molds to your head, and sweat in that bastard to break it in. Btw, snapback trucker hats are my favorite hates to date and hold a curved bill better than most!!!

P.s I live and grew up hunting/fishing California

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
Don't wear hats unless I'm hunting( or robbing someone) but I have been laughing reading this thread and the pics are great. I love the flat brim pics.