Help sizing horn hunter full curl pack

Hello I need tips on how to size this pack my torso length is 19 inches and it seems not matter how I adjust the pack it always pinches on my hip bone in the front and the back where it sticks out the most. I am young and on a budget so getting a new pack this year is probably not a reality for me.

adamm88

WKR
There is a lot of comments about feeling like the hips are getting pinched or pain/discomfort from how the hip belts are designed. I swapped mine with a little enginutiy with Molle 2 waist belt. I loaded it with a 40 lb bag of pellets and walked around my house and it seemed to help. Alot of people swap the belt out on those for that reason.

Coyote813

Lil-Rokslider
Is this the adjustable torso version or the older version? The newer version is supposed to have a more ergonomic belt. If you have the older version, email horn hunter and they will send you the updated belt for about $35. The older belts foam is super thick and stiff and caused some serious hotspots on my hips as well.

Randle

WKR
I have an updated belt that I cut the right pocket off so I could carry a pistol. Belt function great and is new. I sold the pack . You can have the belt if you pay shipping

OP
M
It has the adjustable torso but the belt is still hard foam I don't want to do too much modifications to it as if I cannot get to adjusted to my body I am going to sell it and get a different one.

Coyote813

Lil-Rokslider
There are some belt mods you can do without permenantly altering the pack - you can search the forum here and see a few of them. The same issue you are having drove me to sell mine and buy a kifaru. The HH is a damn fine pack for the $, but the belt has always been an issue to a lot of people on those packs