Please Welcome Nimrod Outdoor Company

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Rokslide started working with Nimrod back in 2013, testing some of their packs and accessories. They'd already had a bullet-proof reputation when it came to durable and functional pack systems.

I found that reputation warranted (see In the Field: Nimrod Pack Systems - Rok Blog, In the Field: Nimrod's Apex Pack System - Rok Blog, In the Field: Nimrod Bino-Topia Suspender - Rok Blog -- years later, I'm still using that Apex Pack and it's hardly worse for the wear...)

The former owner was really interested in coming on Rokslide but not long after that initial testing, he sold the company.

We met the new owner, Nate Brence, recently and were glad to see he continues to carry the torch and is innovating new products. We worked out a deal for Nate to bring Nimrod Outdoors Company on as an official sponsor. You'll see his banner in the last post of every forum.

We just kicked it off with a semi-live review put up by our own elk-hunter-from-hell, Ross Russell, on Nimrod's Carbon Fiber Pack system. You can subscribe and follow that review here http://www.rokslide.com/forums/backpacks/68258-testing-nimrod-carbon-fiber-pack.html
You'll meet Nate on that review, his screen name is HunterN8

So please, give Nate a welcome and if you're in the market for some quality built, long-lasting packs & accessories designed both for Day and Multi-Day use, give him a click
http://www.nimrodoutdoor.com/
or a call 360.915.3400

attachment.php

Last edited:

Randle

WKR
Welcome Nate good to have you here. Great product with great customer service.

HunterN8

FNG
Thank you for the nice intro Robby! Thank you for the 'welcomes'. We look forward to working with the Rokslide staff and moving forward with our product line.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Nate. Nimrod has always been a great company and their packs are bulletproof. Many years ago, I was just getting into ultrarunning and a buddy of mine and I did a fundraiser run from Stevens Pass to Snoqualmie Pass on the PCT for an officer who became disabled. We raised over $10,000 dollars for him and Nimrod sponsored us for the cause. That kind of loyalty says something.

Randy

Great to see you here. Fine company with a great product. I personally own and, have used the wilderness pack system for a while now. Carried a lot of boned out meat in it. It's a great system for day hunting with meat packing capabilities and, taking in a spike camp drop bag while still having a day hunt pack with the Pinnacle fanny pack. Nimrod products truly are bulletproof. Great service as well. I lost a strap off my pack system and, when I called to get a replacement, one was supplied free of charge. I was also offered a upgrade on my older belt and pinnacle pack. Just a great company.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Hey Nate, James here. I was a Nimrod Prostaff for Doug for a while back in 2012. He is a great dude. Really enjoyed working with him. Hope you have great success with the hunting line. Im fond of the Nimrod system. The Lumbar pack is one of the best Ive ever used. The material is awesome and quiet for hunting.

DRUSS

WKR
Welcome Nate, have your wilderness system plus old aluminium frame. This pinnacle pack is my day hunt choice. Plus its quiet! Very important to me during bow season and still hunting blacktails.