Exo packs

bucko

FNG
The color you order is a big factor on when you will see your pack also-I ordered ranger green the beginning of May (and still waiting) but Steve told me I could get a pack quicker if I ordered a different color

This could be speculation but my guess would be that the 3500 and 2000 r the most ordered packs and therefore take a little longer. I ordered the 3500 on 4/29 and I'm still waiting for it. I'm sure it will be worth the wait and I have another couple of weeks here before I'm going to need it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My 5500 took over six weeks to get delivered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKDan

FNG
My 5500 took over six weeks to get delivered.

It makes sense. Quality takes time and they are growing exponentially. I'm willing to wait for a quality product that will last the test of time and abuse

Ordered a Ranger Green 3500 on 4/28. No shipping notification yet.
I have a hard time waiting, but I am sure it will be with it.

Like others, Steve is very quick to respond.

ElkNut1

WKR
Guys, they're awesome packs & well worth the wait! This is our 4th year using them & definitely the best pack we've owned! I actually look forward to using this pack every year!

ElkNut1

Scrappy

WKR
Ordered on 4-27 and just got my email that it shipped. Supposed to be here on 6-16. I ordered 3500 in ranger. Now to start training with weight.

AKDan

FNG
Ordered on 4-27 and just got my email that it shipped. Supposed to be here on 6-16. I ordered 3500 in ranger. Now to start training with weight.
This makes me happy. That means my notification should be coming shortly! Steve is a great guy and always answers any questions honestly. I never felt like I was getting sold. And if elknut is using them you know they kick ass

ndflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a 2000 multicam a little over a month ago just got an email saying it shipped I should have it by Thursday

Ugh the wait for my 5500 in ranger us killing me. Ordered mine 6/2. From the sounds of it I have a minimum of 3 more weeks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

bucko

FNG
I ordered the 1st of May and still waiting. You should at least get it before hunting season

Gonewest

WKR
I've been waiting on a frame. It will be 6 weeks tomorrow.

KD32

FNG
Curious... For the guys that just recently received their packs or shipping notice, what was the timeframe you were quoted when you ordered?

stdeb11

FNG
I would guess things will start shipping very quickly now since they just sent an email about 3500's (and I'm assuming frames) are now in stock for multi-cam and ranger. So that's got to be a good sign....I'm almost 4 weeks for the multicam 5500