Exo packs

Barnesnbow

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody recently order a pack from exo mountain gear. What is the the turn around time for receiving when you order?

Mine took over six weeks, but it's typically 2-4 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishforfun

Lil-Rokslider
I talked to Steve about a week ago for a 3500 and he quoted me about 4 weeks, maybe just under. I would just call him and ask.

Scrappy

WKR
I ordered mine on April 27th and am still waiting on a shipping confirmation email. I assume that I will be getting an email confirmation when it ships? Am I correct in my assumption?

I ordered mine on April 27th and am still waiting on a shipping confirmation email. I assume that I will be getting an email confirmation when it ships? Am I correct in my assumption?

That is correct. You'll receive a tracking number via email.

sfc2140

FNG
I ordered my 3500 back on April First and got it Mid may. I was a little disappointed in the overall turn around time but I emailed Steve Speck a few times regarding my order and he always responded in a timely manner and was honest about the progress, and I got a Tracking number when it did ship.

JimCraig

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah I ordered on May 15 so probably a couple more weeks to go. Talked to Steve before ordering and he was very up front about the turnaround time and also that there could be a 1 to 2 week variance in the estimate. No problem for me, that's just the way it goes. Looking forward to getting that 3500 though!

Dapper

FNG
Yeah, I ordered a 5500 on May7th. Everynight I check the email for any notice. But it'll probably be at least a couple weeks yet.

AKDan

FNG
Ordered mine on 4/29. Still waiting as of 6/9. The closer it gets to season the busier they will be.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dapper

FNG
I ordered a multicam 5500 on May 7 and was notified yesterday is has been shipped. Just over 4 weeks. To arrive this coming Thursday.

I E-Mailed and asked how long the backorder was and if I bought a pack today, when would I see it. Here was Steve's response:

I would say the very end of June / very early in July. We are averaging 4 weeks right now to get a pack shipped but that should be getting much better here soon.

Thanks,
Steve

Looks like they're getting caught up.

ndflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a 2000 in multicam on may 19th I am praying to see a shipped notification soon.

AKDan

FNG
I ordered a 2000 in multicam on may 19th I am praying to see a shipped notification soon.

This could be speculation but my guess would be that the 3500 and 2000 r the most ordered packs and therefore take a little longer. I ordered the 3500 on 4/29 and I'm still waiting for it. I'm sure it will be worth the wait and I have another couple of weeks here before I'm going to need it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk