Exo packs

the email blast they sent out today:

Multicam and Ranger Green 3500's in stock!

We finally have enough 3500's in the warehouse to fill all backorders, as well as some stock leftover in Multicam and Ranger Green. It will take us roughly two weeks to get through all of the backorders on these two 3500 variations, and after that the lead time to ship should be just a few business days for new orders on these models.

We have many 5500's and 2000's coming in soon as well. By mid-July we anticipate that the lead times on all packs will be less than 2 weeks.

Fully stocking Coyote Brown will take a little bit longer. We are still shipping backorders of Coyote packs daily, but if you have an open Coyote order and are willing to change to Ranger Green or Multicam, you might see your pack sooner. Email us at [email protected] if you would like to change your current Coyote order.

Thank you all for your patience!

Griz34

Lil-Rokslider
Now they announce that they are doing a limited run of 3500's in Cipher camo. My wife keeps asking how many damn backpacks I can wear at a time.

Sent using my Galaxy s7 via the U.S. Postal Service

MD97756

FNG
ordered a 3500 in coyote on the July 7 and I hope it only takes 2 weeks. Website said ranger was back ordered also.

If anyone has any questions on the lead time for their packs please send me an email ([email protected]). I'll get back to you as soon as I can with a realistic time-frame.

We still have a few orders that are out there a little ways and are doing our best to get caught up with those. Most of them are Coyote orders. Lead times are definitely shrinking and if ordered today should be in that 2 week mark to get out the door.

Thanks,
Steve

Ordered ranger green 5500 on 6/14 shipped 7/14. Before I ordered it said 4 week back order and they hit that in the dot. Steve was great answering questions as well. Very happy with the purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squirrels

WKR
Anybody that has the new 2017 frame/belt that has also had the 2016 model as well as a Kifaru duplex gen 3 care to comment how the new 2017 Exo belt compares. I had a 2016 and sold it to try a Kifaru frame. Getting a Exo 2017 frame to compare and was curious. I'm keeping only one of them.

Anybody that has the new 2017 frame/belt that has also had the 2016 model as well as a Kifaru duplex gen 3 care to comment how the new 2017 Exo belt compares. I had a 2016 and sold it to try a Kifaru frame. Getting a Exo 2017 frame to compare and was curious. I'm keeping only one of them.

No experience with the Kifaru belt, but the 2017 EXO belt vs the 2016 is a night and day difference. The 2017 is super beefy and super comfortable. EXO knocked it out of the park with the new belt.

Squirrels

WKR
No experience with the Kifaru belt, but the 2017 EXO belt vs the 2016 is a night and day difference. The 2017 is super beefy and super comfortable. EXO knocked it out of the park with the new belt.

Awesome, thanks for the info.

Lheise88

FNG
Hopefully mine ships soon. I'm waiting on a coyote tho. Been a month and 2 days. Can't wait. :)

mcseal2

WKR
Ordered my Multicam 2000 on 6-10 or somewhere right around there. I'm still waiting but Steve has been very good at answering emails and says it's shipping soon. I'm ready to load it up and try it out.

MD97756

FNG
Just switched my order to ranger green today from coyote, should ship out today. Can't wait.