Kifaru Fulcrum

Brendan

WKR
Got mine today, along with a whole mess of accessories. Ended up being pretty much dead on 4 weeks from when I ordered, never received a shipping notification.

May have to load it up and take some pictures tomorrow along side the 22 Mag. Ranger Green looks sweet.

Next project - finish the bugle scabbard!

Brendan

WKR
A couple very quick pictures next to my 22 Mag (Fulcrum unloaded) for size comparison showing how well it packs down... I don't have any compression straps on it - but it really does cinch right down tight to the frame...

22 Mag is on a 22" frame, Fulcrum 26".

Going to take some playing around with it to find out how I want to run it...

eb244ada8f14380c8430e319ed2e4dcb.jpg

2efd9d34a8ea453c23748daaf77e7522.jpg

fde546434c3de05d678ee21c0088d19d.jpg

7b5affe5bf0067c691f0a0c4cf9558ae.jpg

Last edited:

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I should have mine on Thursday, perfect timing and huge props to the guys at kifaru, Corey, frank and Aaron were awesome to deal with. I'll post up pics and a review when I get it.

cg2737

WKR
I got mine yesterday. I ordered it June 16 and received it July 11. I am psyched to get it a week before I thought I would.
a178e2f6e494377eb2e22d40d91b063a.jpg

I put a few things in it to try it out. Inside the main bag: KU Megatarp, Annex, Tent stakes, Helinox camp chair, Helinox cot, KU Slick bag 20 deg, MSR Reactor and gas canister, Rokslide kill kit, Kuiu rain gear pant and jacket, thermarest sleeping pad. These items filled the bag to 4" below the top of the wings.

In the wings I put a Sitka Puffy, possibles pouch, extra set of clothing. I also put my Slik tripod in the sleeve with the plastic sheet still installed. Worked great.

Now I just need to figure out what gear I am taking with me this fall and see where to put it in this awesome pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kotaman

WKR
Anyone running this with a guide lid? Got pictures?

I could slap my Guide Lid on mine and take a pic. One of the reasons I went this route was to get rid of the "floppy lid"...After years of being a tried and true "lid guy", I've decided I like life better without a lid.

Leo45

Lil-Rokslider
Would any of you new Fulcrum owners happen to have a gun bearer that would mount on the back lower pals webbing?
That's what I'm thinking of doing, but would love to see a pic or your your thoughts on it.

Kotaman

WKR
Would any of you new Fulcrum owners happen to have a gun bearer that would mount on the back lower pals webbing?
That's what I'm thinking of doing, but would love to see a pic or your your thoughts on it.

That's how I plan on running mine. Sorry no pics yet...

Kotaman

WKR
Here's with and without the Guide Lid...

Attachments

• IMG_2381.JPG
    IMG_2381.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_2380.JPG
    IMG_2380.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 153

Leo45

Lil-Rokslider
Glad to hear I'm not the only one thinking of running it that way.
I would love to see pics and get your thoughts on it after your all set up

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member

In the middle or side?

Leo45

Lil-Rokslider
That's what I was thinking too...
But haven't seen pics or got my hands one one yet

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Im definetly going to order a native when I get back home and run the fumcrum with the native in the middle for day mode.

Kotaman

WKR
Thanks for the pictures! I suppose I could probably go without the lid. A large pocket up top and the wing pockets should be plenty of room for miscellaneous day gear.

The "large" pocket doesn't fit the best in that spot. The medium fits perfect IMO.

cg2737...Is that a "large" or "medium" on yours. Tough to tell...

The "large" pocket doesn't fit the best in that spot. The medium fits perfect IMO.

How well would a bow strap down in between the wings without using a grab-it? I'm pretty sure I just talked myself into selling the AMR and accessories, but I want to make sure this is the "last" pack that I need to buy for a while.