Kifaru Fulcrum

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Thanks, I'll check the videos tonight. Using the native for my carry on today, this thing is awesome.

Mruda1

FNG
Here's mine in "daypack" mode with the rifle. I think this will work just fine. I'll run it like CG2737 when full and like this in day mode.

I'm a little late to the party here.... but I have a few questions for you guys.

I've had the Fulcrum for a few weeks now plus the guide lid. I just had the gun bearer delivered today. Is anyone running the guide lid with the Fulcrum and their rifle down the center with the gun bearer? If so, pics? It seems like a huge pain in the ass with the guide lid and not secure. I tried how Kotaman and cg2737 run theirs without the guide lid through the snow collar and I dig it. A lot. But I'd still like to somehow run the guide lid (extra space) even though I'm starting to dislike it with how floppy it is.... thanks in advance!

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bueller?.... Bueller?

I would run it on the side, like inside one of the wings. Only way I think you could run it up the back with the guide lid is to extend the top straps out on the lid and lay it over the back of the rifle. If that makes any sense. If you ran it up the side then the lid positioning wouldn't matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mruda1

FNG
Makes perfect sense. I may have to run it on the side. I was able to stuff my rifle under the lid and then through the top handle. But nearly impossible to get out. Clearly not very efficient. Thank you ma’am!

Leo45

Lil-Rokslider
Is anyone running a bladder on the Fulcrum? I see it has a sleeve for one, but how are you running the hose?
I don't see a hole for the hose to fish through. Am I missing it? Or are you just running it out the snow collar and down?

Mruda1

FNG
It’s there. About 4 inches down from the top of the pack. Don’t worry, it took me a while to find it too.

Leo45

Lil-Rokslider
Is that a medium belt pouch that everyone is running on the snow collar?
Or would a Large fit?

Leo45

Lil-Rokslider
Is the medium a pretty snug fit at the attachment points?
I wonder if the Large would be sloppy.
I don't own a large pouch, but I would imagine the attachment points are farther apart than on a medium

Olson

Lil-Rokslider
Is the medium a pretty snug fit at the attachment points?
I wonder if the Large would be sloppy.
I don't own a large pouch, but I would imagine the attachment points are farther apart than on a medium
I would say so. The medium is a real nice fit.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

colonel00

WKR
I think they have the same attachment point layout as all of the belt sizes are made to fit the same attachment points and on the belts in the same fashion.

Leo45

Lil-Rokslider
Jordan, I was rewatching your videos.
What size is the CB pouch that your running?
That looks to be about the perfect size