Kifaru Fulcrum

Brendan

WKR
Well Crap... someones always gotta be last- chalk me up as that guy! Thanks for the heads up!

No problem - you just need to elevate your Kifaru stalking game and join the facebook group ;)

I'm a big EMRII fan - have used it for 3 years, hauled out a couple of Elk, and all sorts of gear up to big ladder stands. With the release of the Nomad II and the Fulcrum, no idea what I'm going to do but I have a feeling I won't be able to resist the urge to try at least one of them out.

Anyone looking for a highlander EMRII and guide lid - PM me ;)

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah I'm sold on it... love my reckoning but this is gold in the north country!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

geriggs

WKR
torn between this and the Nomad 2 for AK Moose this year. I have a mtn rambler and a cargo panel which i am sure i can make work but the 2 new packs seem way more versatile with the wing pockets.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any idea how the capacity compares to the Reckoning?

This will be a lot bigger bag. Bag size will be like the EMR 2. With the redesigned strapage and pockets it should be a little easier to handle for day hunting and to get things out of the pockets without decompressing. I think the Reckoning is perfect for 90% of any deer, elk, goat, etc hunts in the lower 48. The Fulcrum bag and wing design was really intended for the northern crowd carrying moose quarters and big ass brown bear capes, things that are big and a little awkward. The Fulcrum bag can fit more in it than can probably be carried by a normal person.

WyoRob

Lil-Rokslider
This will be a lot bigger bag. Bag size will be like the EMR 2. With the redesigned strapage and pockets it should be a little easier to handle for day hunting and to get things out of the pockets without decompressing. I think the Reckoning is perfect for 90% of any deer, elk, goat, etc hunts in the lower 48. The Fulcrum bag and wing design was really intended for the northern crowd carrying moose quarters and big ass brown bear capes, things that are big and a little awkward. The Fulcrum bag can fit more in it than can probably be carried by a normal person.

My only complaint with the Reckoning are that the compression straps go around the side pockets whereas I wish they went under them.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
My only complaint with the Reckoning are that the compression straps go around the side pockets whereas I wish they went under them.

Yeah I gotcha. The fulcrum would eliminate that for the most part, and you'd have an enclosed zipper pocket and a sleeve. It's a little toss up for me to say which to go to. Both great!

WyoRob

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah I gotcha. The fulcrum would eliminate that for the most part, and you'd have an enclosed zipper pocket and a sleeve. It's a little toss up for me to say which to go to. Both great!

I just sold my Reckoning minutes ago so I'm going to give the Fulcrum a try.

Weekender

WKR
Very nice looking bag...that looks like a winner for the heavy haul crowd.