Seekoutside revolution

blgoode

Lil-Rokslider
And try not to get frustrated. It took me about a month to learn how social in that harness system and now it isn't s nig deal to pull the right straps or loosen the right straps to get the comfort im needing.

ams

WKR
I really like the information that's being shared hear about the adjustments on the pack. I do remember with my Evolution I did mess with it for a good amount of time until it felt right. Some of that carried over to the revolution as far as the harness goes but because of the Cross stays and panel it is easier to load the pack as you would any of the other packs out there because barreling is not an issue. I personally like the movement with pack in weight and then when I have an animal down I like to crank everything down on the compression straps and it really stiffens the frame up. The frame rides extremely close to my body because of the Curve and the adjustment that are able to be made. Also I like the no lumbar pad belt as I feel like it also helps in carrying the load comfortably and close. If you get it dialed in and put some weight in it you will feel the difference but as was said above don't compare it to what you think or you are used to with packs just approach it in an overall Comfort level and how the load actually rides.

ams

WKR
Oh and definitely make the adjustments with weight in the pack as it will of course ride differently and then try it out with heavyweight and lightweight so you know how to make the adjustments without having to take the pack off when you are out in the field. Blgoodle nailed it on the positioning of the harness

OP
G
This is why I love this forum. I was hesitant about this pack, but you all have eased my feelings and I can't wait to put some weight in this thing

anyone have a peregrine or Fortress bag for the Revolution frame they would sell to a needy Rokslider?