1 Shot Gear now carrying Stone Glacier

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

New arrival Stone Glacier at 1 Shot Gear, they are not listed on the website yet so give us a call!
all models in stock and accessories as well!

Scotty @ 1 Shot Gear!
303-284-3828

Grumman

WKR
1Shot I really enjoyed stopping by your store and meeting you guys yesterday. It worked our extremely well as I was able to pick up a bunch of Stone Glacier accessories that were out of stock when I bought my pack a few months ago. Now I can put them to use while out here on vacation. Glad to see you carrying the product line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Time for a larger showroom now since kuiu is coming to town in 2018. Loving the growth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
1shotgear

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It was great to meet you as well. We do greatly appreciate you stopping in to 1 Shot Gear on your vacation and glad we could help you out. Let us know if you need anything else, we will be glad to help. Have a safe trip back home.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just purchased a stone glacier frame and bag from Scott. Great experience as he was extremely knowledgeable about the accessories and features of the different bags. Had my pack adjusted before I left, he did it exactly as you would see in their videos. Shop with confidence at 1shot gear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk