Need Casual Backpack

Netherman

WKR
Not so tactical but I've been using an Ogio Bandit everyday for over 6 years and showing no signs of stopping. It's got a separate pocket for a laptop and the front pocket has some convenient pockets for passport, plane tickets, and a clip for keys. All of which seemed awfully gimmicky to me, but I've used the crap out of all of them flying for work. it's nice to know exactly where your keys are when you get back from a weeklong trip and just want to get home.

Amazon.com: OGIO International Ogio Bandit Pack, Dark Static: Sports & Outdoors

The only things I don't like are the sunglasses pocket doesn't offer a lot of protection and is common drop point. I've broken probably 10 pairs of safety glasses in that pocket. Luckily GM provides them anywhere I am required to wear them. I would advise against putting anything nice in there. The other disappointment is the lack of a dedicated water bottle pocket. They claim that you can use the side zipper pockets and you could but they aren't very secure.

Nick

outdoor_matt

Lil-Rokslider
I'd try to find a used goruck Rucker or even gr 1. Slim and trim profile, made in America-bulletproof materials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honor Point, had their zot zero plus for past 3 years it's been used as a gun rest, day pack for hiking/hunting, and always I'd stuff with shit for work. No fraying tearing anywhere. Love it

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ledanek

Lil-Rokslider
pass your savings to actual bills and future student loans

just visit any TJMaxx Marshall Ross and get something there for classroom or college purpose bag.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
pass your savings to actual bills and future student loans

just visit any TJMaxx Marshall Ross and get something there for classroom or college purpose bag.

That is absolutely no fun at all ;P

I use a Condor 3 day assault pack for my EDC to and from the station. It's not American made but its only around 60 bucks on amazon. At least it was when I got it. I've had it now for about 6 years or so and its holding up well.

I use a Condor 3 day assault pack for my EDC to and from the station. It's not American made but its only around 60 bucks on amazon. At least it was when I got it. I've had it now for about 6 years or so and its holding up well.
Have same pack, it's been used abused and put away wet but still a good pack for the money.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ledanek

Lil-Rokslider
That is absolutely no fun at all ;P

sorry, but, didn't have my smartphone at the time, but, visit Ross for some packs with MOLLE...one brand is SOG and Field Line (???)
heavier and built heavy...one even have a Trizip, but, not like the MR or licensed-Camelbak Tri-Zip ...some even looks like First Spears lasered MOLLE, but not...just looks like it...next time my wife drags me there I'll take a picture