Does Exo have a Rokslide discount code?

mcseal2

WKR
I'm just about convinced to pull the trigger on an Exo 2000 daypack with the crib attachment. I also want to pick up a First Lite Ucompaghre puffy and only have limited funds, so I'm trying to stretch what I can spend. Anyone know if Exo has a discount for members here or a discount of another kind currently? Thanks for the help.

colersu22

WKR
I think the elk university and military discounts are the only ones EXO offers.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's ROK10 or something like that. Should get you 10% off for both those items through S&S archery. This is off memory so don't yell at me if I'm wrong! ;)

OP
mcseal2

mcseal2

WKR
Thanks, I have dealt with S&S a lot in the past, I have had great luck dealing with Steve. I'll check it out.

OP
mcseal2

mcseal2

WKR
Checked and they don't offer the packs through S&S, only through Exo.

OP
mcseal2

mcseal2

WKR
I went ahead and ordered a 2000 pack and a 3500 bag. The new puffy will have to wait, but the one I have still works just fine. Thanks everyone.

OP
mcseal2

mcseal2

WKR
I never found anything except the Elk University and military discounts, no general discount codes.

Dobermann

WKR
Do they have any sales during the year? I'm running Kifaru, but Exo have at accessory that I think will work for a particular modification I'm hoping to make ... but buy the piece at full price on a wing and a prayer that it will work doesn't have the risk/reward ratio I'm currently looking for! :D