New seek outside products!

IDahomie

FNG
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a few sweet new products out from Seek Outside that came out two days ago.

Top of the list for me is the NEW lumbar pad- I'm 5'10" 180lbs and a muscular/deep lumbar fit. Seek Outside packs were a no-go for my body fit until this new product came out and made this my favorite frame to date(Ive been testing this for 3 months).

View attachment 52511

There will be some reviews coming out soon, so keep posted. But if you like a large lumbar with a super solid, ultralight frame, you should definitely give the new lumbar pad a go. It will change your perspective on ultralight comfort.

Secondly, the release of the NEW full nests convert your Cimmaron and/or Silvertip shelter to a bug proof summer and early fall shelter. If you like the function of a tipi, but want to use it all four seasons, this is the product for you.

View attachment 52512

If you have any questions on these new items, PM me or call Seek Outside customer service at (970)208-8108

DaveS

Lil-Rokslider
I'm glad to see the new lumbar pad. I tried a Seek Outside pack when they first came out but had painful pressure on hips mainly because the hip belt didn't make contact with my lumbar area so all the pressure was on my hips. I thought about making a lumbar pad to fix this issue but ended up letting a friend use the Seek Outside pack while I used a different pack. He liked the Seek Outside pack so much I never had a chance to use it again until he bought his own. I sold my Seek Outside pack but I might have to try one again with the new lumbar pad.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Already ordered mine for my Unaweep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colonel00

WKR
Does the pole go through the top of the Cimarron nest or is it solid and the nest reaches the top of the tent? I'm wondering because the video says you can raise the Cimarron to get more airflow so that would imply that the pole goes through the top of the nest.

OP
I

IDahomie

FNG
Does the pole go through the top of the Cimarron nest or is it solid and the nest reaches the top of the tent? I'm wondering because the video says you can raise the Cimarron to get more airflow so that would imply that the pole goes through the top of the nest.

Hi Brad,

The top of the nest has an opening with a drawstring to close or open when you want it to. This allows you to raise the outer for greater ventilation. Pretty sweet concept.

OP
I

IDahomie

FNG
Might be a good time to give it another go. More interesting products will be coming soon.

OP
I

IDahomie

FNG
I'm glad to see the new lumbar pad. I tried a Seek Outside pack when they first came out but had painful pressure on hips mainly because the hip belt didn't make contact with my lumbar area so all the pressure was on my hips. I thought about making a lumbar pad to fix this issue but ended up letting a friend use the Seek Outside pack while I used a different pack. He liked the Seek Outside pack so much I never had a chance to use it again until he bought his own. I sold my Seek Outside pack but I might have to try one again with the new lumbar pad.

Dave,
Might be a good time to give it another go. More interesting products will be coming soon.

colonel00

WKR
Hi Brad,

The top of the nest has an opening with a drawstring to close or open when you want it to. This allows you to raise the outer for greater ventilation. Pretty sweet concept.

Sounds like a good setup. One other question, what about wear from the pole on the floor?

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Sounds like a good setup. One other question, what about wear from the pole on the floor?

There is a reinforcement patch on the floor.
Yes there is an opening at the top and adjustable tension so the height can be manipulated.
Dual doors match the Cimarron entries

It works very well IMO
Thanks

colonel00

WKR
What's the lead time on the Cimarron nest? I ordered last week but it's still "awaiting fulfillment". Are these being made to order?

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
What's the lead time on the Cimarron nest? I ordered last week but it's still "awaiting fulfillment". Are these being made to order?
Standard lead times are 2 -4 weeks currently especially on newly introduced products.
Thanks