Best Kifaru pack on a college budget

AdamW

WKR
Depending on how you plan to use it I wouldn't overlook the internal frame (non-duplex) packs either. I bought a standard Timberline 2 when they went in the Rhino Den a year and a half-ish ago and it's a great pack. If you can snatch one of those used in the $300s I'd say that's a solid deal. You can put a lot of miles on a good used pack.

fatrascal

WKR
I see that you are in Pa. Do you plan on coming out West to hunt Elk and Deer or are you day hunting Whitetail in Pennsylvania? What kind of capacity or cubic inches do you see yourself needing? Fatrascal.

OP
T
Both. I'm in medical school for the next couple years here in PA, so I'll be limited to deer, turkey, etc for then, but dad and I are heavy in the points game out west. So as soon as we get the chance we will be out to Colorado again to chase those big bugling dinosaurs :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommy

FNG
got a markor and a dt2(timberline-2)like the dt2 better but the markor will work just find btw buy most on e-bay/classifieds top three emr2/amr dt2 or for a more sparten choice argali/markor