Bring the Kifaru late season back!

Just got back from a weekend trip, using the Kifaru late season legacy. I attached the Kifaru native to the top and used it like a lid. I was reminded just how great this pack is with 24" stays.

Anyone else glad they picked up the late season when Kifaru offered it? Very versatile pack!

Kotaman

WKR
With the 14'er and Tarryall in the lineup, I see no reason. I had a Late Season and IMO the TarryAll addressed any and all issues I had with the Late Season. Have you checked out a TarryAll?

ahlgringo

WKR
I have, and still run a 24" Late Season. Love that pack, dont have any issues with it. It is and will be my go to day hunter for the foreseeable future. Kifaru will continue to come out with the new latest and greatest packs that address the issues of some (and keep superfans buying em) its good business practice. But for me, a simpleton, it is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kcm2

WKR
I have a G2 Late Season as my primary day pack. It's hauled a lot of elk meat out of the mountains. I can't get rid of it, except for elk blood, it's still good as new.

PA-R

Lil-Rokslider
Had a Late Season in OD, used it a lot, thought I would used my T-3 bag in its place, so I sold it. Bad mistake, order another late season, just before kifaru stop making them, won,t be selling this one.