Review: EXO K2 Frame with Horn Hunter Attachment

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Rokstaff member Ross Russell is a beast in the mountains and puts a lot of miles on in some of the steepest, nastiest terrain in the West looking for sheds in the spring and big bulls in the fall. Last year Ross tested out the 2015 Exo frame and was very happy with the comfort he experienced. This spring he put the new Exo K2 frame to the test to see how it stacked up. In this article Ross gives us his thoughts on the upgrades to the latest Exo as he puts his Horn Hauler through more torture.

Review: EXO K2 Frame with Horn Hunter Attachment

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Great review Ross. I've been enjoying the Exo a lot as I've been testing it this year as well.

attachment.php

Fishforfun

Lil-Rokslider
Just got the glorious email of a 5500 in coyote brown on its way to me today. Hope it fits me as well.

Just got the glorious email of a 5500 in coyote brown on its way to me today. Hope it fits me as well.

I absolutely freaking love my 2017 K2 5500. I don't think there is anything I'd change about it. You'll love it. I just hope I'm packing a bull out in it come September🤞🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grambo

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered K2 5500 on The 4th of July haven't heard anything yet I hope its soon. Cant friggin wait .