EXO k2 frame with a Kifaru bag

Snicolio

WKR
Has anybody tried to do this? I have the woodsman pack and I really like the nomad 2. I currently have a Kifaru hunter frame that I am really having a hard time finding a good comfort level. I want to try out the exo k2 frame to see if it would fit me better. I was wondering if I could use my Kifaru bags to test it out. Has anybody tried to do this?

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Yes it will work just fine. You will need to change out the buckles to make the Compression straps work. I had tons of photos on Rokslide of this until Photobucket decided to dump 3rd party hosting. If you need assistance with it let me know. I have done a ton Mixing and matching Pack manufacturer Bags and Frames on Rokslide. I've worked with just about every one of the top pack manufacturers to match different Frames up with different manufacturer bags. Some work better then others. Kifaru, Exo, Hill People Gear ect. ect. I have not tried to cross a SG with any other frames though. As you can see in the photos below Ive worked mostly with Exo and Kifaru, Kuiu and HPG.

Last edited: