Organizers bags

sparelink

FNG
What does everyone use for organizer bags in their packs. I have a handful of stuff sacks but they are all pretty large and looking for something smaller/more compact. I have looked at dry bags but having trouble locating smaller bags. I have one stuff sack that is 4.5"x8" and it is just about right but I don't see them on REI's website any longer.

Anyone recommend something in similar size that is light like a stuff sack? Draw string, zipper or buckles are ok.

The Backcountry Organizer from OR is really nice for small/med gear that just needs a home. I needed a place to put all of the gear I need at camp but no where else and the #2 is a perfect size for it. Amazon.com : Outdoor Research Backcountry Organizer, Pewter/Alloy, #2 : Outdoor Backpack Accessories : Sports & Outdoors The #3 has everything in it (and in reality may be a bit large for my actual needs): first-aid, fire starter, stove, and toiletries. It's all organized and it can hang from my tent pole or tree @ camp for easy access. And it's super light.