Public Apology to Kifaru and Aron Snyder

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Hello everybody,

A few days ago I made an off putting comment in a thread here in the backpack forum about Kifaru, This comment Pissed off Aron and probably some others and rightly so. The comment was along the lines of Kifaru not caring now that they have my money. I made this comment while I was very frustrated and I should not have said it.

I dont believe that comment to be true and I should have been more articulate about the issue I was having straight to Aron rather than out in public for everybody to see. I wanted to post a new thread as to not derail the other thread any more than I already did.

My apologies to everybody at Kifaru, Aron specifically and the rockslide staff, I handled my frustration the wrong way. Aron, if you read this, Id really like to make a more private apology to you and explain everything as I dont want to be on bad terms with you or Kifaru.

Sincerely NM.

dotman

WKR
Yeah what you said made no sense for those of us long time Kifaru customers, good to see you openly apologize as not many would step up an do this.

fatrascal

WKR
I admire you sir for your open apology. Takes a big man to it. I look forward to many more Posts from you in the future. Now let's just hope you can get your new belt before you go back to Alaska or after you get there. Good luck in your hunts. Fatrascal.

lintond

WKR
All of us are guilty of opening our mouths at times when we shouldn't. It's really how you handle it afterwards that is most important. Props for stepping up and apologizing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lif

WKR
Agreed. Don't sweat it. We've all said stuff to friends and family we shouldn't have. I'm sure a backpack company will forgive.

kcm2

WKR
Aron is a quality guy. I know him, like him, and trust him. I can assure you he loves what he does, and will work with you to get things to be right for you. That's the culture Patrick Smith started and maintains at Kifaru. Aron gives out his personal cell on the internet to help people like you, even calling from a tent in the wilderness.

Likewise, Newmexican, given that you had the cojones to make a public apology, I consider you a quality guy as well.

I believe it takes a real man to admit his shortcomings. Bravo good sir we all have said things in the heat of the moment when we were not thinking clearly. It happens to all of us. I can't speak for others but if I was the one that was wronged I would be very accepting of a public apology. I hope we all learn a lesson from this.

Awesome Newmexican! I hope your concerns got addressed. Kifaru has been such a great company both in product and customer service, that I was surprised by your previous posts, however don't judge you because I am sure we have all had a moment or two where we have been frustrated and snapped as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk