Stone Glacier water bladder setup

Augustus46

Lil-Rokslider
I'm getting ready to take my pack on her maiden voyage this weekend. I see some people say they carry it in between the frame and the bag. Can anyone link me or upload a quick pic of how they attached it?

I use to just hang the bag from the grab handle at the top of the frame and samich it between the frame and bag. I bought an Exo Slurpee stalker and it hangs perfect in the SG 3300
463da89a0d435b8c6544238817175d61.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rgrmike

Lil-Rokslider
I was wondering about this as well. I just purchased the Sky Archery with the hydration sleeve and camp pocket. I can't really figure out how they're supposed to be set up. I want to hang the hydration sleeve on the center clips but then it will have to ride on top of the camp pouch. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Daniel_M

WKR
I was wondering about this as well. I just purchased the Sky Archery with the hydration sleeve and camp pocket. I can't really figure out how they're supposed to be set up. I want to hang the hydration sleeve on the center clips but then it will have to ride on top of the camp pouch. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Both can hang no problem from the same 3-bar sliders with no issue.

rm06

WKR
I've always sandwiched mine between the frame and the bag, I've been using a CamelBak and it has a big plastic 'handle' type thing that hangs on the top of the frame between the shoulder straps. Just make sure you put it there first before filling the bag

4ester

WKR
I tried running it between the bag and frame, but I noticed the barreling. Now I run it inside the bag in a SG Hydration Sleeve.

Follow me on Instagram @ high_mountain_hunter

dplantz

Lil-Rokslider
Between bag and frame is fine until you have to used it for what it was designed: load shelf hauling. We bit the bullet just buying the pack, bite a little harder and get the hydro sleeve

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Mischief209

Lil-Rokslider
I do mine between bag and the frame. I use a small caribiner and clip my platypus to the handle of the sg bag.